更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
哥倫比亞人
致命黑蘭
I can't believe this.
我真不敢相信我這麼幹了
Why not?
為什麼呢?
Because I love you, Fabio, like a son.
我愛你啊 法比奧 待你像對我的兒子一樣
I love you, Don Luis, like a father.
我也愛你 路易斯先生 像對我父親一樣
I'm going to miss you.
我會想你的
And I'm going to miss you.
我也會想你的
Okay. Enough of this sentimental bullshit.
好的 別說這些肉麻的了
One last drink? Next we'll be crying
最後喝一杯吧? 再這麼下去
like two old women. Come on!
我們就該像兩個老女人似的抱頭痛哭了!
To the future.
致未來
Good health and life!
致健康和生命
So business is all clear?
那 你手裡的那些活兒都帶來了?
Totally.
當然
It's all here.
全帶來了
No other copies? You have to ask?
沒留下別的副本了? 你這還用問嗎?
Hey, hey, hey.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Oh, come on, eh?
來
I'm going to miss you.
我會想你的
Bye, Marco.
再見 馬可
Kill this motherfucker.
殺了他
I cannot believe this.
我不能相信
Not okay, boss?
老闆 事情不順利?
The bastard thinks I'm an idiot, playing it mellow.
這混帳當我是個傻瓜 還跟我玩這一套
If he screamed and threatened to kill my family,
他還不如直接對著我吼幾句 威脅要殺了我全家什麼的
it would've been better!
來的痛快呢
We have an hour to get out of here at the most.
我們最多只有一小時的時間離開這兒!
We've got 10 minutes.
我們只有十分鐘時間
Cataleya, go pack. I'm packed, Mama.
卡塔利亞 收拾行李 我收拾好了 媽媽
Cataleya.
卡塔利亞
Listen to me.
聽我說
In case anything happens,
如果有什麼事情發生了
this-- This is your passport.
這就是你的通行證
You find yourself alone,
如果你孤身一人了
you go to the address on this card,
就到這張卡片上的地址去
you show it to the man at the gate.
把它給看門人看
I don't understand, Papa.
我不明白 爸爸
Cata, you don't have to understand.
你不需要明白
You just have to listen and remember.
你只需要聽好 然後記住
Take the bus and go here.
坐車到這裡
And this, this will keep you safe.
還有這個...它能保護你的安全
The Cattleya orchid.
卡塔利亞蘭
My mother, your grandmother, used to grow them.
我母親 你的祖母以前種過這種花...
Every morning, I'd wake up to the sight of them,
每天早上我一起床 就能看到它們
the smell of them.
聞到它們的花香
That's why I named you Cataleya.
所以我才給你起名叫 "卡塔利亞"
Never forget where you came from.
永遠不要忘記你的出身
May God protect you.
願上帝保佑你
We want to see Don Fabio.
我們要找法比歐
He is not home.
不在家
Shit.
糟了
I'm ready. It's time!
我準備好了 該來的還是來了
Back! Back! Back!
回來! 回來! 回來!
He said he's not home yet.
他們說他不在家
Wait a minute.
等一下
It's too late. Get ready.
來不及了 準備好!
Go. Go.
走 走
I love you very much.
我愛你
I love you too, Papa.
我也愛你 爸爸
Do it now. Okay.
開始行動 好的
Change of plans.
更改計劃
Cata.
卡塔...
Alicia!
艾麗西亞!
Fabio...
法比歐
...you should know that you don't leave Don Luis.
你應該知道你是不可能離開路易斯的
Only die.
除非死
Hey, what are you doing? Don Luis said kill everyone.
嘿 你在幹什麼? 路易斯說不要留下活口
He also said no names. She won't remember.
他還說不要提到他的名字 她不會記得的
She's a kid. So what?
她只是一個孩子 那又怎樣?
What do you mean, "So what?" Hm?
什麼叫"那又怎樣"?
What do you mean?
你指什麼?
Do you remember me, Cataleya?
卡塔利亞 你還記得我嗎?
I was at your confirmation.
我是你爸爸的夥伴
My name is Marco, and I was a very good friend of your father.
我的名字叫馬克斯 我是你爸爸的好朋友
You know who Don Luis is, right?
你知道路易斯是誰吧?
He was like a father to your father.
他就像你父親的父親
That makes you family too.
就像一個家族一樣
But when someone
但是 如果有人
is good to you
對你好
and you're not good to them back, then bad things happen.
但是你沒有好好回報 就會有不好的報應
You do very well in school.
你在學校裡應該有學到吧?
So I know this is not too complicated for you. Am I right?
你應該懂我的意思吧?
Excellent. Now, your father
很好 現在 你爸爸...
had something that belonged to Don Luis.
有一樣東西是屬於路易斯的
IFS a small thing, not bigger than this.
很小的東西 就這麼一點大
Do you know where it is?
你知道放在那裡嗎?
Well, if you give it to me,
很好 你如果給我
Don Luis will be very happy and very grateful.
路易斯會很高興哦 他也會很感謝你哦
So why don't you just give me that little thing
那麼 把這個東西
which belongs to him?
還給他好嗎?
Would you do that?
好嗎?
You're a smart girl,
聰明的女孩
and in this life, smart girls
懂事的小女孩
always get what they want. Hm?
總是 得到她們想要的
So just tell me.
告訴我
Just tell me, sweetheart.
親愛的 告訴我
What do you want?
你要怎麼做呢?
To kill Don Luis.
我要殺了路易斯!
Get that little bitch!
抓住這個小鬼!
We need her alive!
要留活口
Find her! Find the little bitch!
找到她 找到這個小鬼
Alive.
要活的
Got you.
抓住了
Quick!
快一點!
Get her! Go! Quick!
抓住她 快!
Shit!
操!
Excuse me.
打擾一下
And you say you have something for us, sweetie?
你說...有東西要給我們看是嗎?
Well, may I see it?
我可以看嗎?
Jesus.
天啊!
Everybody, take a Eve-minute coffee break.
所有人...馬上離開辦公室 給我五分鐘
Jim, we're going to have to record this.
吉姆 我們要記錄下來
Where did you get this, sweetie? My papa.
親愛的 你從哪裡拿到的? 從我父親
And where is your papa?
你父親在哪裡?
Dead.
死了
Do you know what this is?
你知道這是什麼嗎?
Yes.
知道
My passport.
我的護照
We're about to arrive in Miami.
我們馬上到達邁阿密
Let me buckle you up.
讓我解開你的安全帶
Welcome to America.
歡迎來到美國
Go ahead. I'll wait right here.
去吧 我在這裡等你
Cataleya?
卡達莉亞?
Hello, young lady. Where are we wanting to go today?
小姐 想去哪裡呢?
Chicago. It's not just down the street, you know.
芝加哥? 這不是只有在隔壁街哦
How much?
車票多少錢?
Hey, kid.
小女孩
What are you doing here?
你在這裡做什麼?
Emilio.
埃米力歐!
Emilio.
埃米力歐!