更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
previously on the unit...
劇情回顧
did you sign the divorce petition yet?
你籤了離婚協議嗎
i thought we could actually save our marriage.
我覺得我們可以挽救這段婚姻
that's fine, but i don't care.
隨你便 反正我不在乎
who's that? our colonel tom?
這是誰 湯姆上校嗎
i love him, and he loves me.
我們彼此相愛
we can have a great life together, tom.
湯姆 我們可以開心的在一起了
we can be happy, baby.
寶貝 我們會幸福的
stay away from me.
離我遠點
i'd say you need a pool boy.
我覺得你需要個水池
you have until i finish my cigar.
等我抽根煙再說
if we have no deal at that point, i am a ghost.
如果我們達不成一致 我就是個幽靈
you want the list?
你想要那份名單嗎
i'll have the cash, if the list is real.
我出高價買那份名單
but tell me--
告訴我
why would you sell out your clients?
你為什麼出賣你的客戶
they're only money. mm-hmm.
有錢能使鬼推磨
he have the list with him?
名單在你身上嗎
the deal was, the list would be sent via e-mail.
交易完畢後我會通過電郵給你
we going to do business or not?
你們還做不做這筆生意
there we go.
你死定了
wo we still don't trust you, monsignor.
閣下 我們還是不相信你
what?
什麼
what, you want to remove the rest of my clothes?
難道你讓我把衣服都脫了不成
there are other ways to find out if you're wearing a wire.
會有辦法檢查你帶沒帶武器的
turn around.
轉身
oh, my god!
天啊
well, that's that.
漂亮
well done, soldier. sergeant.
幹的漂亮 小兵 叫我警官
jonas blaine.
喬納斯·布萊恩
bridget sullivan
布麗奇特·沙利文
what happened to your french accent?
你怎麼會有法國口音
well, i learned it.
我學的
french, too?
你是法國人
yeah. figured the french can learn french,
法國人能學法語
i can learn french.
我也可以
how'd you work your way in there?
你怎麼混到這來的
took me 18 months.
我花了整整一年半
he want to hold hands?
她想泡你嗎
yeah. he wanted to hold hands.
他的確想
but more importantly, he wanted to lure me here
更重要的是他想把我從
from the translation agency in paris.
一個法國的翻譯公司挖過來
outstanding. what can't you do?
真棒 你有什麼做不來的事嗎
i can't do the funky chicken.
我不會跳小雞舞
that is, i could do it, but only adequately.
其實我會 可是不是很好
i bet you throw like a girl.
我敢打賭你跳的時候就像個小女孩
well, i am a girl.
我就是個女的
now, if you throw like a girl, that'd be cause for comment.
你現在跳的像女孩似的 那就該挨打了
he does throw like a girl.
他跳的時候真的像個女孩
well, then, good cause for comment.
看來是該挨打了
anybody got a water?
誰有水
yep.
接著
good job out there, lads and lady.
剛才幹得漂亮 夥伴們
hope we all deserve a plane ride home for some rest.
但願我們能坐飛機回家休息下
you pack a .45 instead of a .9?
你用0.45毫米口徑的槍 沒用0.9的嗎
that's right. when i can.
對
why?
為什麼
which would you rather be shot with?
你希望我拿哪把打你
oh, i'm going to miss you when you're gone, kid.
你走了我會想你的 孩子
boss, can we keep the new puppy?
老大 我們能留下她嘛
nah. got to send her back to her command.
不行 得送她回去
bob brown
鮑勃·布朗
mack gerhardt
馬克·傑哈德
charles grey. bridget sullivan
查爾斯·格雷 布麗奇特·沙利文
pleasure, gents.
和你們合作很愉快
now, you guys keep talking trash to impress a pretty girl.
現在 你們繼續說廢話討好我吧
but this soldier?
我這個小兵呢
this soldier's going to take a nap.
準備小憩片刻
that's why it's important to look at your paystubs.
這就是查看你們工資單的重要性
check the overtime pay. it's your money,
看看拿沒拿到加班費 那是你應得的錢
and the government is just one vast bureaucracy.
政府是就是一個機構
which is to say, a committee.
或者說是個委員會
and how does a committee work?
知道委員會怎麼運作的嗎
the meeting ain't over till everyone's unhappy.
開會開到所有人都不開心為止
if charles a. lindbergh had had a committee,
如果查爾斯·A·林白有這樣的委員會
he never would have flown the atlantic.
那他永遠都不能成功的飛躍太平洋
and then where would we be?
那我們現在會在哪呢
isn't kim good at this?
金姆幹這個真的很棒
when are you planning on telling mac?
你準備什麼時候告訴她麥克
as soon as he gets back.
他一回來就告訴他
he's been gone 5 months. he comes home,
他已經走了5個月了 他回家了
you're going to slap him with divorce papers?
你準備用離婚協議抽他一耳光嗎
my lawyer says there could be complications,
我的律師說這件事會很複雜
custody issues. mm-hmm.
監護權的問題
and not to give him advance notice.
最好別預先通知他
i'm kim brown, and this is your military life.
我是金姆·布朗 接下來是軍事新聞
and i'm very proud to announce that, as of today,
我非常自豪的宣布 到今天為止
we are now syndicated in 8 markets.
我們已經8個市場站穩腳跟
he's not going to fight you on custody.
他不會在監護權上和你爭論的
mac'sa warrior. when confronted, he attacks.
麥克是一個敢於正面戰鬥的戰士
before we go to break, i want to welcome fort sam houston, texas...
休息之前 我們連線休斯頓山姆堡壘
i don't want to do it this way, molly,
我不想這麼做 莫莉
but my lawyer says this is the way it has to be.
但是律師說並無他法
this is the greatest country on the earth.
這是地球上最偉大的國家
thank you for guarding it.
多謝收聽
i'm kim brown breaking it down. back in 90 seconds.
我是金姆·布朗 休息一下 馬上回來
congratulations!
恭喜
thank you.
謝謝
i was so nervous this morning.
我早晨真緊張
kim brown breaking it down?
金姆·布朗 休息一下 馬上回來
i just wish bob was home to hear it.
我希望bob能在家裡聽到我說的話
i believe they're coming home soon. i've been seeing the signs.
他們一會就到家了 我有預感
ms. brown? i think she has a fever.
布朗夫人 她好像發燒了
she didn't take any formula.
我沒給她吃藥
all right.
就來
kim, can i just get you to come?
金姆 能來一下嗎
could you bundle her up? ok.
先幫我抱一下 好的
you want me to pick up serena and teddy from school later?
等一下要我去學校把塞麗娜和泰迪接回來嗎
yeah.
好
we interrupt this program with tragic news
現在公布一個壞消息
coming out of rome at this hour.
剛剛在羅馬
the attack this morning upon the motorcade
我們的車隊遭到了襲擊
of vice president charles horton...
副總統查爾斯·霍頓
what's confirmed?
最新情況怎麼樣
vice president horton sustained a gunshot wound to the chest.
副總統霍頓胸部中彈
was pronounced dead at the american hospital in rome.
在羅馬經搶救後不治身亡
who has protection on that detail?
誰負責保護車隊的
charlie company.
查利公司
we also have an unconfirmed report
還有個不確切的消息
of a man shot by fbi
一男子在巴爾的摩的一間旅館中
in a hotel room in baltimore.
被聯邦調查員擊斃
there's evidence he may have been intending
有證據顯示他參與了
to assassinate the president.
暗殺總統的計劃
is the president secure?
總統現在安全嗎
affirmed.
現在很安全
it's a plot against the president?
是有計劃的密謀行動嗎
yes, sir. what's the evidence?
是的 長官 有什麼證據
the shooter had the call sign,
暗殺者有他們自己的代號
a copy of the secret service duty roster,
一張保安執勤表
and today's codes.
和今天的聯絡暗號