更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
唐 頓 莊 園
聖誕特輯
你們過來
Come here, you!
你也下來
Out you get.
把繩子解開
Untie these ropes.
都麻利點
Come on, as quickly as you can.
-你覺得如何 瑪麗 -完美
- What do you think, Mary? - Perfect.
黛西
Daisy!
快把這些東西送到樓下去
Get downstairs with those now!
如我所說
Like I said!
瑪麗
Mary!
-聖誕快樂 -你也是
- Happy Christmas! - And to you.
安娜 這是給你的
Anna, this is for you.
1919年 聖誕節
和往年慣例一樣 做衣服用的布料
The usual cloth for a frock, I'm afraid.
但我希望你會喜歡另一份禮物
But I hope you like the other thing.
一定會的 小姐 謝謝
I'm sure I will, m'lady. Thank you.
今早我們都去了教堂為他祈禱
We all prayed for him in church this morning.
聖誕快樂 安娜
Happy Christmas, Anna.
等不及看你打開禮物了
I can't wait for you to open this.
謝謝您 夫人
Thank you, Your Ladyship.
聖誕快樂
Happy Christmas.
-夫人對你說了什麼 -奧布瑞恩
- What did Her Ladyship say? - O'Brien?
就是些安慰的話
She was just being kind.
聖誕快樂
Happy Christmas.
真希望我能說不必擔心這樣的話
I wish I could tell you not to worry.
我丈夫的生死將由庭審定奪 休斯太太
My husband's on trial for his life, mrs Hughes.
我當然會擔心
Of course I worry.
反正我這種老套之人的想法是
Well, I'm old-fashioned enough to believe that
如果他們沒有足夠證據定他的罪
if they can't prove him guilty,
那他就是清白的
then he's not.
-這是給你的 -謝謝夫人
- This is for you. - Thank you, m'lady.
《歐洲皇室生活》
The Royal Families of Europe.
老天 我會非常喜歡這本書的 老爺
My... I shall find this very interesting, my Lord.
很好
Good.
我不想掃了他們的興
I don't want to spoil their fun.
但我實在沒心情戴紙帽子
But I couldn't wear a paper hat.
一想到可憐的貝茨先生還關在牢裡
Not with poor Mr Bates locked away.
老爺也說了這樣的話
His Lordship said much the same.
貝茨先生就是之前羅斯孟德夫人和我提起的
Is Mr Bates the one Lady Rosamund told me about?
那位謀殺犯嗎
The murderer.
貝茨先生受到了不公正的指控
Mr Bates has most unjustly been accused of murder.
僅此而已
That is all.
而已
All?!
我想這對大多數人來說就足矣了
I should think that's quite enough for most people.
-謝謝 -來喝點茶嗎
- Thank you. - Would you like tea?
為何午飯時間我們得凡事自己動手
Why do we have to help ourselves at luncheon?
這是唐頓的傳統
It's a Downton tradition.
僕人們的宴會在中午辦
They have their feast at lunchtime
而我們的在晚上
and we have ours in the evening.
那他們為何不早點進餐然後服侍我們
Why can't they have their lunch early and then serve us
就像平常一樣
like they nornally do?
因為今天是聖誕節
Because it's Christmas Day.
我們將來在哈克斯比可不會如此行事
It's not how we'll do it at Haxby.
這我不難相信
Which I can easily believe.
這是...這是...這是什麼
Oh, this is ni... This is... What is it?
看起來像什麼
What does it look like?
用來給馬蹄挑小石子的嗎
Something for getting stones out of horses' hooves.
這是胡桃鉗子 我們覺得你會喜歡的
It's a nutcracker. We thought you'd like it.
夾碎堅果用的
To crack your nuts.
nut 也指難對付的人
這次新年有誰要來
Who's coming on New Year's Day?
還是那些獵手
The usual guns.
我們三人以及一些本地人
Us three and some locals.
你都認識
You'll know all of them.
您邀請安東尼·斯特蘭了嗎
Have you asked Anthony Strallan?
邀請過 事實上我提了三個日期
I tried. In fact, I gave him three dates
但他都拒絕了
but he said no to all of them.
他或許是放棄狩獵了
Perhaps he's given it up.
但在戰前他對此很積極啊
But he was so keen before the war.
或許是這輩子聽夠了碰碰的槍聲吧
Perhaps he's had enough banging for one life.
而且羅斯孟德非要我邀請海浦沃斯勳爵
Oh, and Rosamund's forced me to invite Lord Hepworth.
是嗎
Really?
我告訴他我會來這裡
I told him I was coming down here
然後他就不斷暗示我想來
and he dropped hint after hint!
也許他無處可去
Perhaps he has nowhere to go.
每逢佳節倍思親 難免會覺得孤單
It can be a lonely time of year.
說海浦沃斯家的人會孤單 真是難以置信
Jinks Hepworth lonely? I find that hard to believe.
姓海浦沃斯的生來就和孤單沾不上邊
Hepworth men don't go in for loneliness much.
您怎麼認識他的
How do you know him?
六十年代末時我認識他父親
I knew his father in the late Sixties.
昔日的雪已無影蹤[著名法國詩句]
Mais ou sont les neiges d'antan?
伊澤貝爾告訴我你在打聽斯維爾先生的情況
Isobel told me you were telephoning for news of Mr Swire.
-他怎麼樣了 -很不樂觀
- How is he? - Not good.
明天一早我就乘火車離開
I am catching the train first thing in the morning.
-希望還來得及 -這麼嚴重嗎
- I hope I'm in time. - Is it as bad as that?
太遺憾了
I'm so sorry.
馬修明天去倫敦
Matthew is going to London tomorrow.
拉維尼婭的父親病了
Lavinia's father is ill.
你要是趕不回來打獵 最好和羅伯特打個招呼
Better warn Robert if you'll miss the shoot.
元旦時我會回來的
I'll be back by New Year's Day.
只怕他撐不了那麼久了
He won't last that long, I'm afraid.
請原諒我掃了興
Forgive me if I'm casting a gloom.
別傻了
Don't be silly.
大家本就處在貝茨受審一事的陰霾當中
We're all under the shadow of Bates's trial.
你們有誰需要去作證嗎
Will any of you have to testify?
只有爸爸和一些僕人需要去
Only Papa and some of the servants.
但我也會去 支持安娜
But I'm going to support Anna.
要我和你一同前往嗎
Would you like me to come with you?
到時為你解釋庭審的規矩
To explain what's happening.
還是你會去陪她
Or will you do that?
理察想在打獵第二天就回去工作
Richard wants to go back to work the day after the shoot.
-不是嗎 -對 沒錯
- Don't you? - Yes, I do.
好了 託馬斯
Now, Thomas.
這是什麼
What's this?
-是"碟仙"用的佔卜板 -那又是什麼
- It's a board for planchette. - What's that?
一種遊戲 其實也不完全是
A game. Well, not quite a game,
應該說是用來溝通的
more a method of communication.
-怎麼玩 -無所謂了
- How? - Never mind.
不介意就給我吧
I'll take it if you like.
茜玻最喜歡這個了
Sybil's favourite.
祝我們大家聖誕快樂
A happy Christmas to us all!
聖誕快樂
Happy Christmas!
別忘了許願
Don't forget to make a wish.
大家一起來許願吧
Let's all make a wish.
許願也是祈禱
A wish and a prayer.
又是貝茨那件事是嗎
Is this about Bates again?
我的新女僕說僕人都在說這事
My new maid says the servants' hall is full of it.
真是可怕啊
How terrible it is.
我們不能喪失信心 他是被冤枉的
We mustn't lose faith. He's been wrongly accused.
你自然希望是如此
I'm sure you hope so.
我們知道事實如此
We know so.
莫裡先生是怎樣把案子移到約克審的
How has Mr Murray managed to have the trial held in York?
我不清楚 但幸好他辦到了
I don't know, but thank God he has.
-他有信心嗎 -看起來是的
- And he's confident? - He seems to be.
裁決下來之前律師們總是自信滿滿
Lawyers are always confident before the verdict.
只有事後才說他們也無十足把握
It's only afterwards they share their doubts.
有人在嗎
Is anyone there?
有人在嗎
Is anyone there?
你們要認真才行 否則會冒犯他們
You must take it seriously, otherwise they'll be offended.
-這是什麼 -我們在和死人談話
- What is it? - We're talking to the dead.
怎麼談 他們又不能回話
But how? They can't talk back.