美劇《超能少年(2009)》第二季第一集Part30-中英文對照臺詞

2021-01-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

what is going on with this weather?

這天氣是怎麼了

what is that?

那是什麼

The storm, the lightning, it's done something to us.

那風暴 那閃電 對我們做了什麼

Something's happened to me,too. I turned invisible.

我也發生了變化 我變成隱形人了

Look at me!

看著我!

Time went backwards.

時間開始倒轉

What,you turned back time?

你可以倒轉時間?

I've got to have sex with you,now!

我要現在就上了你

What is happening to me?

我怎麼了?

Everyone can do something except me.

就我沒任何能力

You killed the probation worker!

你殺了我們的緩刑監督官

If there's no body,there's no crime.

如果沒有屍體 就沒人查了

This breaches the terms of my ASBO.

這可比反社會行為嚴重多了

You don't need to use your power on me - I'm already there.

你不需要對我使用能力 我已經很喜歡你了

Do you want to go for a drink?

你想去喝點東西嗎?

I'm your probation worker.

我是你的緩刑監督官

You were just using me.

你只是在利用我

Save me,Barry!

救我 巴瑞

You've gotta save him,he's not allowed to die!

你得把他救回來 他不能死的!

I've got a power! Ha-ha! Who's laughing now?

我有超能力! 哈哈! 看誰笑到最後了!

Help! I'm alive!

救命啊! 我還活著!

You buried me alive,you dicks!

你們把我活埋了 傻逼們!

* I see the rifles Coming over the hill *

# 我看到步槍手翻山越嶺而來 #

* And if you shout Maybe they stop and won't kill *

# 若你哭喊或許倖免於難 #

* But if you think like me You'll be as dead as he *

# 但如我所想 你只能跟他一樣毀滅 #

* I see the lion Crawling over your bed *

# 我看到獅子趴在你床頭 #

* And if you stay He'll make you walk in your bed *

# 若你停留他將伴你入眠 #

* To what you're gonna be It never lets you be... *

# 而你如何努力 卻終將止步不前 #

Ah,you fucker!

啊 你大爺的!

My fucking eye!

我的眼睛!

It could be a trap.

很可能是個圈套

Right! We're here five minutes

好吧! 咱們才在這兒站了五分鐘

and already someone's setting a trap for us.

就已經有人要陷害咱們了

It's too early for this bullshit.

別急著被害妄想症了

It's a wind-up. Who uses a paper aeroplane?

誰會用個紙飛機害人啊?

They're going to get a slap.

我要抽丫們一頓

I don't think you should slap them.

我看你還是別抽他們

To her that's saying hello.

對她來說抽已經很友好了

Are you trying to say something,yeah?

你想放什麼屁 啊?

No.

沒有

Who are you?

你誰啊

I'm your new probation worker.

我是你們新的緩刑監督官

What happened to the other one?

原來那一個呢?

Apparently she's missing or something.

顯然人家失蹤了嘛

Now,I know this is where I'm supposed to make a big speech

好了 我本該好好跟你們說說

about you paying your debt to society and making a difference.

什麼回報社會啊改過自新之類的

But seriously,we've all got things we'd rather be doing.

但說真的 咱們誰沒幹過個把矬事兒

Going to see your mates?

找朋友鬼混

A little recreational drug use?

磕點藥嗨一下

Making love to your beautiful Italian girlfriend,yeah?

跟你性感的義大利女友來上一炮?

I'm talking about me.

哥說的是自己

Now,let's just get through it and get out of here,all right?

好了 就說到這兒 散了吧 好不好?

That's different.

很特別嘛

Who are they?

這都什麼人?

It's an art therapy class.

這是藝術課程治療班

Er,you mean they're mentals?

呃 也就是神經病嘍?

D'you want to say that a bit louder?

你要不要再大聲點呢?

I don't think the weird-looking one at the back heard you.

我想後面那怪傢伙可能沒聽清楚

Look,just try and treat them with some sensitivity and respect.

聽著 跟他們相處腦子放靈點 尊重人家

Yeah?

好嗎?

Even that one...

包括那人

Think you can the manage?

你能看著點大家麼?

So,what d'you want us to do?

那我們都做什麼呢?

Well,for starters,

要不 就先...

you can paint over that piece of shit.

把這幅屎畫蓋掉吧

I can't believe it's you.

真不敢相信是你

I tried to see you after you'd left the unit.

你離開康復中心後我找過你

They wouldn't give me your phone number.

但他們不願給我你的電話

Didn't you get the letters I wrote you?

你收到我寫給你的信了麼?

No.

沒有

Why didn't you visit me?

你為什麼不來看我?

They said I shouldn't have any contact with the patients.

他們說我最好不要跟病人有任何聯絡

I knew it.

我就知道

I knew you wanted to see me.

我知道你也想見我的

I think about you all time.

我一直都在想你

Do you think about me?

你有想我麼?

Come see me tonight.

今晚來見我

I'm busy tonight.

我今晚很忙

You have to come,there's so much I want to tell you.

你一定要來 我有好多話想跟你說

Promise me.

答應我

OK.

I should go.

我該走了

I miss you.

我好想你

It's good to see you.

很高興見到你

Well,this is a complete waste of time.

好吧 這簡直是浪費時間

Kelly?

凱麗

'Take it to the edge. '

快了就快到了!

Pull it back,pull it back...

打住 打住

Ah,make it last,you little tease!

多堅持一會兒啊 真能挑逗

'OK,crank it up,crank it up! Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah!'

好 快點 快點! 噢 耶!

Nathan...

雷森

'You love it,you beautiful bastard!'

真給力 你個小混蛋!

He's alive.

他還活著

He's dead.

他死了

I heard him. I think he was knocking one out.

我聽見了 我剛聽見他打飛機了

That does sound like him.

聽起來是他的風格

Maybe you just wanted to hear him.

也許你只是想聽見他

He's gone.

他已經死了

What the fuck?!

我操?!

You should see the looks on your faces.

你們丫這表情太可笑了

Classic!

經典

Hey,guess what?

嘿 猜猜怎麼著?

I'm immortal!

我能永生!

Can you believe this shit?

太不可思議了

I told you I had a power. Oh!

我就說我肯定有能力的 噢!

Looks like they saved the best for last,huh?

我才是終極牛逼的 是吧?

Immortality. That's off the A list.

永生 你立馬就被比下去了

You stupid wanker!

你個臭傻逼!

Ow! Stop hitting me!

噢! 別打了!

I thought you were dead!

我還以為你死了呢!

'I thought I'd never see her again. '

我還以為再也見不到她了

So if you're not dead,how come you smell so bad?

你沒死怎麼身上一股臭味兒?

I appear to have shat myself.

我屎都拉在褲襠裡了

Were you having a wank in there?

你在裡面還打飛機來著?

So what if I was?

是又怎麼樣?

A man can't enjoy a quick shuffle in his own coffin?

一個男人在自己的棺材裡就不能享受了?

It's not like I was expecting visitors.

我又不知道正好有人來探望我

And you,you little freak!

你 你個小怪胎!

What was that on the roof of the community centre?

在社區中心的樓頂上你怎麼回事?

I was trying to save you.

我想救你的

Well,you failed spectacularly,didn't you?

你顯然沒救成功啊 有沒有?

I need to eat.

我要吃東西

Has anyone got a kebab?

誰有烤肉串兒快給我吃?

D'you want some chewing gum?

我有口香糖你要麼?

Tutti-frutti?

娘娘腔果味兒的?

I like it.

我挺喜歡吃的

Man,that was a bad scene in there.

我簡直太慘烈了

I thought I was going to starve to death.

我還以為我要餓死在裡面了

You're immortal,you can't starve to death.

你能永生 餓也餓不死

You're an expert,are you?

你是專家麼你?

相關焦點