美劇《超能少年(2009)》第五季第一集Part153-中英文對照臺詞

2021-01-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

You and Alex, you're together? Yes.

你和亞歷克斯在一起了? 是呀

Who's She? I thought I was his girlfriend.

她是誰? 我以為我是他女朋友

Jess, I...

傑茜 我...

Jess.

傑茜

It's Alex. They're giving him a lung transplant.

是亞歷克斯 他在做肺部移植手術

Shit. I tell you now.

臥槽 我告訴你

You don't want to be getting a transplant round here.

在我們這移植器官沒有好下場

# Yeah, whoo-hoo There's something in the air

# 空氣中有些東西

# There's something in the air

# 空氣中有些東西

# There's something in the air...

# 空氣中有些東西

Hi. How are you? OK? Good. You're Alex, right?

嗨 你沒事吧? 那就好 你是亞歷克斯對吧?

I'm not being funny, but you have to have sex with me.

我沒開玩笑 你必須跟我發生性關係

I've only just got out of surgery.

我剛出手術室

You need to leave. We're just talking.

你得出去 我就跟他聊聊

Get him out of here. Please! You have to fuck me!

把他送出去 求求你操我吧

Call security! Think about it! Think about it!

叫保安 請考慮一下

(POWER SUPPORT GROUP)

(超能力互助小組)

OK. Bye.

好的 拜

Alex is out of surgery. He's going to be OK.

亞歷克斯出手術室了 他會沒事的

Ahh get it mate, well done

行啊哥們 厲害

I tell you now, I never doubted it for a second.

我跟你說 我可從沒懷疑過

The handsome barman lives.

帥哥酒保活下來了

Come on. Dude, you need to pay up right now.

好了夥計 乖乖交錢吧

That's 20 of your English pounds.

整整20大洋

Fucking pygmy. Let's have it, come on.

小矮子 快交出來吧

You...you put money on him dying?

你... 你出錢押他會死?

Yeah!

No! No. What kind of person do you think I am?

沒有 你把我當什麼人了

You said it would be funny if they chopped his cock off

你不是說 要是他手術中

during the operation.

被切掉雞雞就好玩了

There's something very wrong with you. Oh, Finn.

你這人不是一點變態 哦 費恩

Honestly.

真的

Well, I'm glad he didn't die. I am.

我也挺高興他沒死 真的

But I will say this.

不過提醒你一句

He may have a new lung,

他換的是肺

but you can't replace his cheating heart.

可不是他那顆大花心

Twat.

傻逼

Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa!

哇 哇哇哇

Scouts, dude! Yes! You're Scouts.

快看 是童子軍 童子軍啊

These were the happiest and the proudest days of my life.

我一生中最快樂 最充實的回憶啊

Look at 'em!

瞧瞧他們

You were in the Scouts?

你還當過童子軍?

That should never have been allowed.

讓你混進去了 太悲劇了

I swore...I swore a solemn oath to, you know, to obey the Scout Law,

我對天發誓 遵守那個什麼童子軍規則

to do my best, to do my duty to God

盡我全力 效力於上帝

and Her lovely majestic Majesty the Queen.

還有親愛的女王大人

Huh. Lived by a code. I were like a samurai warrior.

遵守童子軍規則 就像個日本武士

Yeah, that's...that's you all over.

對哦 你還真做到了

And then...and then they cast me out.

然後... 我被他們趕了出來

Why were you cast out?

幹嘛趕你?

I don't want to talk about it.

不提也罷

I will say this.

我只能說

A Scout is meant to walk an impossible line

童子軍時刻都在走鋼絲

between his love of scouting and his raging hormones

在童子軍義務和初次萌動的荷爾蒙衝動間

in the first flushes of sexual adventure.

維持著微妙平衡

There are girls!

有妹子

You're a girl! Shit!

那邊有個妹子

That's an unnatural abomination.

擦 可惡啊

This is not how Baden-Powell intended it!

完全違背了創始人的初衷

Take that uniform off! You look like a dick!

脫了制服吧 瞧你那傻逼樣

Shit.

臥槽

Is he still staring? He's really staring.

他還在瞪我? 狠狠瞪著你

He's gone. Look at 'em.

他走了 瞧瞧他們

Scouts...Scouts is a time for boys to be boys.

童子軍... 是男孩成長為男孩的時刻

You know, the...the first time I masturbated. Scouts.

比如 我第一次打飛機 童子軍

The first time I ever saw another boy's penis. Scouts.

第一次看見其他男孩的雞雞 童子軍

First time I touched another boy's penis. Scouts.

第一次摸其他男孩的雞雞 童子軍

First time another boy touched my penis.

第一次被其他男孩摸雞雞

Scouts? It was in Scouts!

童子軍? 就在童子軍

It was in Scouts. Happy, sunlit days is what they were.

全在童子軍 快樂的 閃亮的日子

Oh, my God. Look at this tramp.

天啊 瞧這小騷貨

Hi. Ahem. Hi. Ahem! Hi.

嗨 咳... 嗨

What the fuck was that?

這是怎麼回事?

Shame on you, Finley!

要點臉啊 費恩

You've got a visitor.

有人來看你

Handsome barman! Here he is. How you diddling, mate?

這不是帥哥酒保嘛 你怎麼樣 夥計?

Eh? I've brought you some grapes and that.

呃? 我還給你帶葡萄了呢

I haven't brought you any grapes.

其實沒給你帶葡萄

How's Jess?

傑茜怎樣?

She's dead.

她死了

She's not really dead.

其實她沒死

I was just trying to make you feel better.

我就想讓你好受點

So...

所以...

she didn't want to come and see me?

她不想來看我?

Yes, she did. She wanted to come, but she...

她想啊 她想來的 可是...

She hates my guts, doesn't she?

她恨瘋了我了是不是?

She doesn't hate your guts, man.

她一點不恨你

Well, maybe. I don't know. She...

也許吧 我不知道 她...

Do you...do you know what, man?

你知道嗎 夥計

Who could ever possibly understand the inner workings...

誰能理解她們小腦瓜裡

They've got little fickle minds, mate.

轉什麼念頭呢 兄弟

My dad, he used to say to me, you know, he used to say,

我爸曾經對我說過 他說

"Rudy, women are very much like tractors."

"魯迪 女人就像拖拉機"

Which I have never understood.

我一直沒明白什麼意思

I think it's something, really, to do with potatoes.

我覺得是和土豆什麼的有關

That's what it is. Shit.

就是這樣 唉

They're just not like men, seriously.

總之跟男人不是一個物種啊

Hi.

What's this badge for? Fire safety.

這個是什麼獎章? 防火安全

I know who to call if there's a fire, then.

那我下回看見火災就找你了

You should call the Fire Service,

你應該呼叫消防隊

activate the fire alarm and leave by the nearest emergency exit.

拉火警鈴 從最近的緊急出口撤離

Right, yeah. Good...good to know. You know, always...be prepared.

對 對 又長知識了 時刻準備著

What about this one?

這個呢

Global Conservation.

全球可持續發展

First aid. Road safety.

急救 行車安全

This one here is for fucking.

這個是關於打炮的

Really? They... they give badges for that?

真的? 這個也有獎章?

No.

不是

Yeah, I know.

哦 明白

Because of health and safety...

是關於健康和安全...

..and AIDS.

還有愛滋

Have you ever fucked a Scout before?

你睡過童子軍嗎?

Have I?

我有嗎?

That would be a...a no.

恐怕是...沒有

No, I haven't.

沒有過

I...I fingered a Girl Guide, though.

我用手指插過一個女童子軍

Do you mind if I tie you up?

捆著你可以嗎?

You are full of surprises. Go for it.

你真是充滿驚喜 請吧

I hate to sound like my dad, but are you over 16?

別嫌我老古板 可你過16歲了嗎?

I'm 18. Ah.

我18歲了 啊

What type of knot are you using?

捆的什麼結?

A double constrictor knot, almost impossible to get out of.

雙套縮緊結 幾乎不可能掙脫

Ooh, good choice.

哦 那敢情好

# Another girl in the neighbourhood...

# 原來是鄰家女孩...

OK. Now lie down.

好了 躺下

Right there.

就躺這裡

# I wanna hold her, wanna hold her tight

# 我想緊緊地 緊緊抱住她

# Get teenage kicks right through the night...

# 讓年少輕狂佔領我的夜晚

He's ready.

他好了

相關焦點