美劇《混亂之子(2008)》第五季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-03 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

混亂之子上集提要...

Previously, on Sons of Anarchy...

那些信在哪?

Where are the letters?

還在塔拉那?

Tara's still got 'em?

給她條活路 行麼?

Just leave her out of it, huh?

太遲了

Too late.

我們內部有個麻煩

We have an internal threat.

那個醫生 她是你們副總的母親

The doctor-- that's your VP's old lady.

我們會處理好的

We'll clean it up.

哦 上帝!

Oh, God!

你想幹什麼!

What are you doing!

傑克斯!

Jax!

我的天! 爸?

God! Dad?

我的神啊!

Oh, my God!

該死!

Shit!

你在這裡做什麼?!

What are you doing here?!

克萊伊殺了你父親

Clay killed your old man.

你想告訴我派尼的情況?

You want to tell me what happened to Piney?

你該早知道了

You should know.

你是克萊伊的兒子

You're Clay's boy.

你還不知道的?!

Did you know?!

我真不知道 歐普!

No, Ope!

你馬上就沒命了... 在這間拍賣行裡

You're gonna die... at the gavel.

歐普! 把槍放下

Ope! Put it down.

我該怎麼和羅斯福講?u3000墨西哥人幹的?

What do I tell Roosevelt, huh? Mexicans?

別 你就說是黑鬼做的

No. Say it was black.

克萊伊想要我留下

Clay wanted me to stay.

他感覺有些事情不太對勁

He had a feeling something was going down.

兄弟有事相求... 我在所不辭

A brother asked for help... I turned my back.

維羅妮卡·蒲柏是什麼人?

Who's Veronica Pope?

她是戴蒙·蒲柏的女兒

Damon Pope's daughter.

這鎮上最危險的混球

The most dangerous gangster in the whole town.

蒂格有麻煩了 兄弟

Tig's in trouble, brother.

他需要個幫手

He needs an escort home.

是時候告訴你真相了

It's time we all knew the truth

克萊伊·摩羅殺死了你父親

Clay Morrow killed your father.

在家族中搶了那個位子

Stole that seat away from this family

而且他還想殺掉你妻子

and he tried to kill your wife.

你得趁他能站起來還手之前把他殺了

You kill Clay before he's on his feet and strikes first.

當克萊伊回來的時候 我們再談這筆交易

When Clay's back at the table, we can discuss the deal.

這交易能否順利完成 他是關鍵

The only way this deal happens is if he's running it.

中情局在向蓋林度行賄

CIA is subsidizing Galindo.

檢查局有足夠的證據來控告他們

U.S. Attorney has more than enough to indict.

一旦和愛爾蘭人那邊的事情處理妥當

When things are running smoothly with the Irish,

我會盡力讓門遜把那些不良記錄清了

I'll do my best to get Munson clear of all the charges.

我讀過那些信了

I read the letters.

唯一讓我留你小命的理由

The only reason I am not slicing

是我要通過你

you open right now is 'cause I

完成聯盟交易

need this cartel deal to happen.

讓我集團離開是一回事

Walking away from my club is one thing

但讓集團滅亡 我做不到

but letting it die, I can't--

它是我生命的一部分

it's a part of me.

當時速接近92英裡的時候

Something happens

一些事情變得很微妙

at around 92 miles an hour.

機車的轟鳴掩蓋了其它聲音

Thunder headers drown out all sound.

發動機的震動與心跳共鳴

Engine vibration travels at a heart's rate.

眼前的一切稍縱即逝

Field of vision funnels into the immediate.

突然間 你仿佛已不是在路上行駛

And suddenly, you're not on the road

而是與道路融為一體

you're in it, a part of it.

什麼堵車 風景 警察

Traffic, scenery, cops--

就像碎紙般隨風飄散

just cardboard cutouts blown over as you pass.

有時候我能忘記自己的疲於奔命

Sometimes I forget the rush of that.

這就是我喜歡駕長途的原因

That's why I love these long runs.

你所有的問題 所有的煩躁 全沒了

All your problems, all the noise, gone.

除了你眼前的情況

Nothing else to worry about

其他沒有任何事值得擔心的

except what's right in front of you.

或許這是我今天所學的重要一課

Maybe that's the lesson for me today-- to hold on to these

抓住這些簡單的瞬間 欣賞它們多一些

simple moments, appreciate them a little more.

現實中已經沒有多少這樣的時刻了

There's not many of them left.

我從未期待這些發生在你身上

I don't ever want that for you.

生活中尋找些你快樂的事應該不是什麼難事

Finding things that make you happy shouldn't be so hard.

我知道你會面對各種痛苦 苦難和艱難的抉擇

I know you'll face pain, suffering, hard choices,

但你不能因為這些壓力而感受不到生活的快樂

but you can't let the weight of it chokethe joy out of your life.

不論如何 你要找到有些事偏愛你

No matter what, you have to find the things that love you,

盡力投向他們的懷抱

run to them.

有句老話說

There's an old saying.

殺不了你的只會讓你變得更強

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

我不那麼認為

I don't believe that.

我覺得那些試圖殺你的事情

I think the things

只會讓你更加憤怒和悲哀

that try to kill you make you angry and sad.

力量應該來自於美好的事情...

Strength comes from the good things...

比如你的家庭

your family,

你的朋友 在努力工作之後得到的滿足感

your friends, the satisfaction of hard work.

那些是美好的事物讓你保持完整

Those are the things that will keep you whole.

那些是在你生活支離破碎的時候

Those are the things to hold on to

值得去堅持的

when you're broken.

嘿 帥哥傑奇

Hey, Jackie boy.

你要不要爽下?

You needing anything?

不用我很好 兄弟

I'm good, brother.

嘿帥哥們

Hey, boys.

Hey.

要不要找點樂子?

Want to party?

我們好了麼?

We ready?

沒 爽哥還在為他老二忙活著

Nah, Happy's still getting his dick sucked.

在這噁心的地方?

In this skank hole?

拜託 偶爾來下這種地方也沒錯

Aw, come on, there's nothing wrong with the occasional skank.

告訴他該"出洞"了

Tell him to pull out.

我想回家了

I want to head home.

你覺得他在這些小本子上寫什麼呢?

Hey, what do you think he's writing in those little pads?

那是本兒童圖書

It's a children's book.

好了姑娘們 爽夠閃人

All right, girls, dicks in, balls out.

要不就該被抓了

Home's a speeding ticket away.

我們走

Let's go.

沙門克羅

SAMCRO.

就是它 開車

That's it. Let's go.

該死!

Shit!

開槍!

Shoot 'em!

燒了它!

Torch it!

兄弟們!

Guys!

救我出去!

Get me out of here!

菲爾! 掩護我!

Phil! Cover me!

我們走! 我們走!

Let's go! Let's go!

快點! 快點!

Come on! Come on!

救我出去! 快救我出去!

Get me out! Get me out!

趕快!

Come on!

爽哥 隨他們去!

Hap, let 'em go!

去拿貨!

Get the haul!

快點 快點

Come on, come on.

- 你還好吧? - 他們不知從哪冒出來的

- You okay? - They came out of nowhere.

現在我們該怎麼辦?

Now what the hell are we gonna do with it?

條子馬上會來這

Cops are gonna be here soon.

好吧 我們把毒品留在柜子裡

All right, let's leave the blow in the crate

把整個柜子藏到樹林裡

and stash

明天再來取

it in the woods, get it tomorrow.

快點 我們走

Come on. Now. Let's go.

我們走 速度

Let's go. Come on.

抱歉

Sorry.

騎車闖天下

? Riding through this world ?

孤身一人

? all alone ?

上帝已帶走了你的魂靈

? God takes your soul ?

無人可依

? You're on your own ?

相關焦點