美劇《恐怖之源(2008)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Would you watch it?

你就不能看著路嗎?

We really - really need to

我們真的...真的得把...

get Navarro to a hospital.

納瓦羅送到家醫院去

Yeah, well, you see one around here?

是啊 你在附近看到醫院的影子了嗎?

OK. All right. Point, could you please just watch the road.

拜託 伯英特你看著路點行不行啊

You wanna drive? No, I mean...I'm just saying...

要不你開試試? 不 我是...我只是說...

You always just saying. Give it a rest.

你就只會說 省省吧你

Point, Could you please just tell me exactly

伯英特 拜託你能不能告訴我...

what it is that we're doing here?

咱們到底來這鬼地方幹啥?

And why this all seems like a really

還有為啥這一切都像極了...

bad version of deliverance?

"激流四勇士"的拙劣翻版?

And why we didn't just

還有為啥不聽我的

take the Interstate, like I said.

放著好好的洲際公路不走

You really need an answer to that?

你真的想要我解釋這個嗎?

Yeah, I do,

對 沒錯

Because you're turning this into...

因為你把這一切搞得...

some kind of wilderness vision quest.

像個荒野奇趣探險

We've been through this.

我跟你說了這個了

We stay off the main roads.

我們遠離主幹道

The last thing we want to do is attract attention,

我們最不需要的就是引人注意

End up with some cop looking through our stuff.

最後被警察檢查我們的行李

You see, yeah, I-I-I-I get that...

聽著 是 我...我...我明白這些...

what -- what was that? what was that?

怎麼回事? 怎麼回事?

Come on.

不是吧

Damn it.

該死的

You wait here with navarro.

你和納瓦羅在這兒等著

we're screwed. you think?

我們完了 你以為呢?

Hey, guys, navarro's coughing up a lot of blood.

夥計們 納瓦羅咳出了好多血

Let's get the gear out of the truck.

把東西從車裡搬出來吧

Fear itself

片名 恐怖之源

The sacrifice

本集片名 祭品

So, what are we gonna do?

我們接下來該咋辦?

About what?

你指什麼?

Navarro -- i mean, what happens if he dies?

我指納瓦羅 萬一他掛了咋辦?

He's not gonna die.

他不會掛的

I never thought anyone was gonna get hurt.

我從沒想到會有人受傷

Yeah, well, when you play in the big leagues,

是啊 你若想功成名就

you gotta take some chances.

你就得冒些風險

All right, fine.

好吧 好吧

Why couldn't we have just taken our chances,

那我們幹嘛不冒冒險

stuck to the highways,

走高速公路

Or rented a puddle jumper and flown?

或者租架宇宙飛船飛過去呢?

The real question is...

真正的問題是...

Why did I even bother letting you come in the first place?

我當初幹嗎自尋煩惱讓你跟來呢?

You're lucky to even be here.

你能在這兒就算你走運了

Well, if this is luck,

要是這也算走運

I'd hate to see misfortune.

那背運我可就不敢想像了

We're going in there?

我們要進去嗎?

Hello!

有人嗎?

Hello!

有人嗎?

Could you wait up a second?

你倆就不能等等我嗎?

Hello?

有人嗎?

Is anybody here?

有人在嗎?

Hello!

有人嗎?

Come on.

來吧

You're all right.

你不會有事的

This place is nicey creepy.

這地方不賴挺瘮人

Are you just here to annoy me?

你在這兒就是為了煩我嗎?

No, I'm here 'cause I'm your brother

不 我在這裡是因為我是你弟弟

and 'cause you love me, half right.

還有因為你愛我 說對了一半

And 'cause I made a deal. so...

還有因為我談了筆生意 所以...

There's a big difference between making a deal and closing it.

虎頭蛇尾的交易和有始有終是兩碼事

The minute we get home, you're not my problem anymore.

一回到家 我就再也不管你的閒事了

Blood's not enough.

骨肉至親又如何呢

I'm done fixing your problems.

我再也不收拾你的爛攤子了

You wait here with navarro.

你和納瓦羅在這兒等著

Yup, I got it.

好 我知道了

Hello! anybody?

有人嗎? 有人在嗎?

Hello!

有人嗎?

Look, I-I told her to stop touching him, but she wouldn't listen.

我...我跟她說了別碰他 可是她不聽

Ok, ok.

好 好

Get away from him.

離他遠點

I said step away.

我叫你走開

He's dying. come on, love.

他快要死了 聽話 寶貝

Be a good girl, back away from him.

做個乖孩子 離他遠點

Stay back.

退後

Do us all a favor and drop it.

放下武器 咱們誰也不用傷誰

Freeze!

別動!

Lemon, relax.

萊蒙 放鬆點

My sister virginia.

她是我妹妹芙吉妮婭

Sister? very nice.

你妹妹? 很好啊

I'm point. this is diego and lemon.

我是伯英特 這是迪亞戈還有萊蒙

This is navarro.

這是納瓦羅

We-we gotta get him some help.

我...我們得救救他

We had some trouble on the road.

我們在路上遇到了點麻煩

We drove over something

我們的車從什麼東西上過去

that tore the bottom out of our truck.

結果底盤被撕下來了

Gutted like a trowel.

像是被鏟刀開了膛破了肚

If we could just use your phone?

也許我們能用一下你們的電話?

No phone.

沒有電話

How about a car?

那有車嗎?

We do not care much for the bonds of modern society.

我們不怎麼在意與現代社會間的聯繫

Well, what is it...what are you saying?

那這是什...你什麼意思?

This is one of those hippy, grow your own vegetables, smoke a lot of weed,

這是一個嬉皮士的那種 自給自足 整天抽大麻...

Free love kind of places?

講究自由性愛主義的地方嗎?

Nothing is free. your friend is in no shape to travel.

沒有東西是白給的 你們朋友傷的太重不能上路

You're welcome to spend the night.

我們歡迎你們留下來過夜

Thanks. we appreciate it.

謝謝 我們很感激

Get the blankets. prepare the guest rooms.

去拿毯子 把客房準備一下

I, um, could use a little help in the barn.

我...在穀倉那邊可能需要點幫助

I'm all over that.

樂意之至

The reverend was injured. lay your friend here.

那位牧師受傷了 讓你們朋友躺在這裡

We were, uh, riding the river when the bar ran into a low-hanging branch,

我們...在河上時船撞向一根低懸的樹枝

And it just -- it broke right through his chest.

就...就直接戳進他胸口了

What were you doing on the river this time of year?

這個季節你們在河上幹什麼?

Just, uh, lookin' for thrills.

就是...想找點刺激

Are you sure you know what you're doing?

你真的知道該怎麼處理嗎?

Our people have lived here a long time.

我們居住在這裡很久了

We know how to take care of ourselves.

我們知道怎麼照顧自己

Well, The graveyard looks pretty full for

對宣稱能照顧自己的人來說...

People who know how to take care of themselves.

那墓地看上去可夠擠的

Life here is not easy.

生活在這裡是不容易的

Put your hands here.

把你的手放在這裡

Where are you from?

你們從哪來?

California.

加利福尼亞

I've read books about california.

我讀過一些關於加州的書

They say the sun always shines there.

它們說那裡總是陽光明媚

Most of the time.

大部分時間是

I would like to see the ocean one day. must be impressive.

我希望有朝一日去看看大海 一定很令人難忘

You mean you've...you've never seen the ocean?

你是說你...你從沒看過大海?

I've never been outside these walls.

我從沒出過這個院牆

Ok, come on.

拜託

You must have been to a movie or to a neighbor's house or, I mean,

你肯定去看過電影或者去鄰居那裡串過門 或者...

There must have been somewhere you should go back inside and get some food.

你肯定去過什麼地方... 你們該回裡面去吃點東西

No, We're not gonna...we're not gonna just leave navarro here

不 我們不會...我們不會就把納瓦羅扔在這兒

While we go inside and fill our stomachs.

自己跑去屋裡吃個飽的

You're making me nervous hovering over me while I work.

你們在這裡看著我會緊張的

Besides, the stew is best eaten hot.

何況 燉肉最好趁熱吃

Ok. come get us if you need anything.

好 如果你需要什麼就叫我們

I will.

我會的

相關焦點