美劇《我欲為人(英版)(2008)》第五季第一集Part1-中英文對照

2021-01-15 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

前情提要

昨天是你多久以來第一次喝血

Yesterday was your first blood for how long?

- 五十五年 - 那血嘗起來怎麼樣

- 55 years. - How did the blood taste?

我是無意間被捲入這些的

I was involved tangentially.

你吸我的血的時候可不怎麼無意

You weren't drinking my blood "tangentially".

你還要提起那事多少次

How many times will you bring that up?

萬歲

Hail!

我愛你

I love you.

我就這樣被困在這裡了 永遠

I'm stuck like this? For ever?

行了

That's it.

我們要找到我的屍體 然後我就會超生

We are finding my body and I am totally passing over.

如果需要

And if we need to,

我們可以讓人像一陣煙一樣消失

we can make people disappear in a puff of smoke.

放開我 你這條狗 放開我 賤人

Untie me, you hound! Untie me, bitch!

法國北部 1918年

凱薩琳夫人

Lady Catherine.

霍爾陛下

Lord Hal.

- 你收到我的消息了 - 消息

- Got my message then? - Message?

我說的消息是指 我允許你找到了我的住處

I say message, I just allowed you to discover my whereabouts.

我知道你會忍不住要來殺我

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the chance to kill me.

我只是驚訝沒人排隊來殺我

I'm surprised there wasn't a queue.

但是狼人軍隊不會讓他們的首領

Ho-ho-ho! But the Werewolf army would never let their leader

一個人單幹

embark on a solo assassination.

讓我猜猜

Let me guess.

你在你的毯子下塞了個枕頭 趁著夜色偷跑出來的吧

You stuffed a pillow beneath your blanket, slipped away under the cover of darkness?

讓我回想起了修道院裡的日子

Took me back to my convent days.

你至少應該警告你的保鏢我會來

You could have at least warned your guards I was coming.

省得我殺他們其中的一個

Save me from killing one of them.

正是這種對手下這種令人厭煩的同情心

It's precisely that dreary compassion for staff

會讓你輸掉這場戰爭

that would have lost you this war anyway.

你什麼意思 我會輸掉這場戰爭

What do you mean, would have lost me this war?

我們需要和解

We need to parley.

這場我們兩宗族之間的內戰已經持續了七年了

This civil war between our clans has been raging for seven years.

事實上 我覺得就是這個觸發了目前人類世界的戰爭

In fact, I believe it is what triggered the current war on the human world.

顯然沒有什麼比一場爭鬥

Obviously there's nothing we enjoy more...

更能讓我們享受的了

than a good rough and tumble.

但是我們有理由相信我們被利用了

But we have reason to believe we're being manipulated.

有別的人 別的東西 正在為我們的衝突煽風點火

Someone else - something else - is fanning the flames of this conflict.

所以你也有過這個想法

So the same thought has occurred to you too?

但是是誰

But who?

誰可以做到

Who could do that?

凱薩琳夫人 我們不是在和對方打仗

Lady Catherine, we are not at war with each other,

我們是在和魔鬼鬥爭

we are at war with the Devil.

我欲為人 第五季第01集

這已經不再是幫我恢復了 這是在報復

This isn't about rehabilitation anymore. It's vindictive.

在你擺脫嗜血欲之前你都得呆在椅子上

Stay in the chair until you're over the blood lust.

- 快吃 這會讓你變得壯壯的 - 我不是指這把椅子

- Come on, it'll make you big and strong. - I don't mean the chair.

我求你們了 在我面前放個屏障

I implore you, put a screen in front of me.

把我眼睛蒙住 沒人應該被迫目睹這些

Give me a blindfold. No-one should have to look at this.

我們可以在你頭上罩個套子

We could put a cover over your head.

就像你騙一隻鸚鵡到晚上了一樣

Like how you tell a budgie it's night time.

別看我

Don't look at me!

我不能吃也不能喝 所以這些都不是我的

I can't eat or drink, so none of this is mine.

再說了 我花了一輩子

Besides, I spent my entire life

跟在我臭烘烘的弟弟後面收拾東西

cleaning up after my smelly brothers.

所以知道我超生的那一刻 我大部分時間應該

So until the moment I pass over I shall be mostly reading

看雜誌還有偷看威爾斯橄欖球隊換衣服

magazines or watching the Welsh Rugby Team get changed.

在你走的時候 告訴我你需不需要人陪你

When you go, let me know if you'd like me to accompany you.

外面有很多怪人

There's some weird people out there.

一個正在用勺子餵吸血鬼香蕉泥的狼人如是說

Says the werewolf spoon-feeding mashed banana to the vampire.

聽著 我只是要十分鐘 當然是在監控之下

Look, 10 minutes is all I ask. Supervised, of course.

讓我快速打掃一下

Just so I can do a quick run round with the Hoover

然後分類垃圾

and sort out the recycling!

求你了

Please!

這簡直是折磨

This is torture!

如果我們想折磨你 我們會給你看浴室的照片

If we wanted to torture you, we'd show you a picture of the bathroom.

還有浴室

The bathroom too?

你們簡直是動物

You people are animals!

你怎麼看 他安全嗎

What do you reckon? Is he safe?

幾天前他停止了大聲叫罵

Well, a few days ago he stopped shouting abuse and started

然後又開始糾正我的語法 所以我想那肯定是個好兆頭

correcting my grammar again, so I guess that's got to be a good sign.

吸血鬼要多久才能擺脫嗜血欲

How long does it take for a vampire to get over the blood lust?

一個星期 一個月

A week? A month?

一年 我們該問誰

A year? Who do we ask?

我想我們要問他

I guess we ask him.

- 我們在考慮放你出去 - 謝謝

- We're thinking of letting you out. - Thank you.

裝一碗開水還有洗滌液

Fill a bowl with boiling water and washing up liquid.

- 這至少要兩瓶清潔劑 - 我是說放你出去

- It's a two-sets-of-Marigolds problem. - Out-out.

但這是你的決定

But it's your call.

- 如果你還是很危險 現在就說出來 - 什麼

- If you're still dangerous, say so now. - What?

我是認真的 霍爾 我們可以再等等

I mean it, Hal. We can wait some more.

如果不確定就不要讓我這麼做

Don't let me do this if you're still a risk.

必須要有

There must...

一個規矩約束

be a structure.

首先 你完全斷絕和吸血鬼的聯繫 他們對你有不好的影響

First off, you steer clear of vampires. They're a bad influence.

這條對我們都適用 別再接觸什麼超自然生物

That goes for all of us. No more supernatural nonsense.

同意

Agreed.

- 如果你有開始吸血了... - 你殺了我

- And if you drink blood again then... - You kill me.

我是在想要怎麼懲罰你

I was thinking more along the lines of a fine.

吸血意味著我成為了自己都怕的那種人

Drinking blood means I have become the man I fear.

吸血是更大的災難的開端

Drinking blood is the overture to a greater catastrophe.

你需要以某物發誓

You need to swear on something.

以對伊芙的記憶發誓

On the memory of Eve.

以對伊芙的記憶發誓

On the memory of Eve.

那好吧

Right then!

好了 混蛋 我再說最後一次 我沒在計劃任何事

OK, dick-splash, for the last time, I'm not planning anything.

別誤會我

Don't get me wrong,

如果我想我可以把你的腎從鼻子裡拉出來

I could pull your kidneys out through your nostrils if I wanted.

但是你很幸運 我對於那個來說太老了

But, lucky for you, I'm getting way too old for this shit.

海蒂 你是始祖裡剩的最後一個

Hetty, you're the last of the Old Ones,

你當然在計劃什麼

of course you're planning something.

惡毒和貪婪就印在你的基因裡

Malevolence and greed are hard-wired into your DNA.

是嗎

Yeah?

那你媽就是胖到骨子裡去了

And your mum's so fat, her blood type's Ragu.

而且誰說我是最後一個始祖的

Besides, who says I'm the last one?

什麼

What?

我可以在這裡抽菸嗎

Can I smoke in here?

海蒂

Hetty.

還有一個始祖

There's another Old One.

事實上就是因為他我們的統治世界計劃才落空的

In fact it's cos of him our whole world domination thing went tits up.

Who?

一個喜歡人類的 他總是有點輕佻

A human sympathiser. He was always kind of skittish.

我們能開扇窗嗎 說真的 我都喘不過氣來

What if we opened a window? Seriously, I'm gasping here.

做個交易怎麼樣

How about this?

你告訴我你知道的關於這個霍爾的所有事

You tell me all you can about this Hal

我就安排空軍飛機

and I'll arrange for an Air Force flight

讓你明天就回到玻利維亞

to return you to Bolivia tomorrow.

聽起來不錯

Sounds like a plan.

但是要確保他們有蠟筆

But make sure they've got some crayons in case

我想畫些小馬什麼的

I want to draw some ponies and shit.

聞聞這高山植物的清香

Smell that alpine freshness.

- 這是什麼 - 我的朋友們 是我們和平共處的依據

- What's this? - This, my friends, is peace in our time.

沒事 我以前見過這個 這是清潔值班表

It's OK, I've seen it all before, it's a cleaning rota.

我把家務分成了三組

I've split the domestic duties into three sub-groups.

湯姆 艾利克斯 還有我

Tom, Alex and I.

為什麼還有我的 我馬上就要離開了

Why's there one for me? I'll be passing over soon.

是的 但是直到那時你還是這個家的一員 現在

Yes, but until then you're part of this household. Now...

但是你那時又得弄出一個全新的值班表

But then you're just going to have to draw up a whole new rota.

我知道 現在...

I know. Now...

你要怎麼完成你的事然後離開

How are you going to complete your business and pass over?

想辦法找到我的屍體然後送回我家

Find my body somehow and get it to my family, I guess.

- 然後他們就可以緬懷一下 - 不是那幾個傢伙拿走了嗎

相關焦點