更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Hurry up! You're going to be late, Viva!
快點 你快遲到了 Viva
'Some girls, you take one look at them
有些女孩 你可能覺得看一眼
and you think you know all about them, right?
就知道她們是什麼樣的人 對吧?
'Well, look again.
那你就錯了
'I mean, just cos we live on an estate,
不能就因為我們住這種房子
we aren't all single mums with drug problems.
就覺得我們是吸毒成癮的單身媽媽
'Though, obviously, some of us are.'
不過呢 有些人確實是
Hey, Mel.
嗨 Mel
'No way you'd catch me having a baby.
我可不是她們中的一員
'Soon as I finish sixth form, I'll be off to uni.
我念完六年級(英國中學的最高年級)就要去大學了
'I might do psychology
我可能會去學心理學專業
I mean, I already know loads of people who are a bit mental.'
我已經發現身邊很多人都有心理問題
Baldie's been up all night, screaming his big bald head off.
Baldie 整宿都在哭鬧 折騰了一晚上
Careful, you're dropping ash on him.
注意點 煙會嗆到他的
Whoops, sorry mate.
對不起 寶寶
Had any breakfast?
吃早飯了麼?
'That's Mel. I don't know how she gets through the day.
這是Mel 我都不知道她是怎麼熬過一天的
'Well, I do.
好吧 其實我知道
'Cider, mostly.'
她靠蘋果汁度日
'My girl Amber has been my friend since... Well, always, really.
Amber是我的閨蜜從... 恩 她一直都是我閨蜜
'She's proper jokes with no issues.
她講的笑話從來都不搞笑
'Unless being a bit thick is an issue.'
不過她本身就是個逗比
So did you see Brandon last night?
你昨晚去見Brandon了麼?
Oh, yeah, but I'm a bit worried. It's not the same any more.
當然 不過點奇怪 感覺不大對
When we used to kiss, it was like this lovely, whooshy, tingly feeling,
以前我們接吻那麼的 愉悅 美妙 我沉浸其中
straight to my pants, but now I can't stop thinking what I'm thinking.
無法自拔 但是現在我老去想其他事
Like, last night I was thinking, "How come Brandon's goldfish got so fat?"
昨晚我就在想 Brandon的金魚怎麼那麼的胖?
And then suddenly I felt Brandon's tongue flicking that dangly bit
然後突然覺得Brandon的舌頭快要伸到
at the back of my throat and I was like, "Oh, yeah, this is occurring."
我的喉嚨裡了 我才反應過來 哦 我們在接吻
See you there. What, you think I should dump him?
等會見 - 你覺得我該和他分手嗎?
Yeah, dump him, what a loser!
當然要 果斷甩了他 太沒出息了
I haven't completely made up my mind yet, anyway. I don't know what to do.
我還沒想好到底該怎麼做呢
What are you all looking at?
你們在看什麼?
Did Brandon do that? That is well creepy.
這是Brandon寫的麼? - 太噁心了
He's even signed it.
他居然還籤了名
He's got really babyish handwriting. Hate boys who don't have interesting writing.
他的字真醜 我討厭字醜的男生
Like you've got a massive choice.
說的好像有大把男生追你一樣
Oh, Max from The Wanted
哇喔 是wanted裡的Max
let me test you on your writing before I let you bang me.
我得先看看你的字怎麼樣再和你搞
Just cos you'd do it with anyone for a packet of Tangfastics.
我又不是你 一包糖就能把自己給賣了
I value my body a bit higher than that.
姐珍惜自己的身體
You calling me easy? You calling me easy?
你說我容易搞? 你居然說我容易搞?
I didn't say that. What did you mean, then? What did you mean? Huh? Huh?!
我沒那麼說 - 那你什麼意思? 什麼意思? 說啊!說啊!
'Holli's violent outbursts are legendary,
Holli 的暴力簡直是個傳奇
'but if she hits someone again, she'll be permanently excluded,
不過她要是再打人的話 會被開除的
'so she's had to find other ways to release her aggression.'
所以她只能拿其他東西來發洩
But I've never dumped anyone before. I don't know how to start.
我從沒甩過人 要怎麼做啊
Just tell him straight - "Hey, bruv, you're a bit too weird for me."
直截了當告訴他 嘿 咱倆不合適
You could reply to him on your boobs.
也可以在你胸上回復他
Write, "It's over, I never want to see you again.
我們完了 我再也不想見到你
"PS, You are a creepy weirdo loser, do you get me?"
還有你就是個二逼 懂了嗎
If only my boobs were that big.
要有那麼大的胸就好了
Or you could just send him a text saying, "Go fuck yourself."
要不就直接發簡訊給他「滾你丫的」
No, if I did that he'd get upset
那麼說 他會傷心的
and when he gets upset he does this thing.
他一傷心 就用那無辜的小眼神看我
Just tell him, no messing about, "I've had enough of you."
別胡鬧了 就告訴他 「我受夠你了」
But what if he does the face? Punch it!
萬一他又是無辜的小表情呢? - 給他一拳!
What are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?
你在這幹嘛? 在等我嗎?
I can't go bus stop with you today, I've got football practice
今天不能和你一起去公交站 我有足球課
You'll be all right.
你自己可以的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見
Who's that?
誰啊?
Her name's Aliyah. I'm her mentor cos she's getting bullied.
她叫Aliyah 老被人欺負 我照看著她
Poor kid. I know. Some of the Year 7s in her class are right bitches.
真可憐 - 是啊 她們班有群賤人老欺負她
I meant having you as a mentor.
我是說她跟著你真可憐
'Saz has got an interesting personality.'
Saz 性格有點怪
Do I look disabled?
我看起來像殘了麼?
'On the outside, she's proper sarcastic with serious attitude problems...'
對外人 她總是無所不用其極的諷刺挖苦
Shall I explain it to you again?
需要我再解釋一次麼?
'..but on the inside...' Keepy-uppies not keepy-downies.
但對我們 「堅持住 別掉下來」
'..the same.'
也一樣
NEW ZEALAND ACCENT: Come on, ladies! Let's get warmed up.
過來集合 我們來做下熱身
Here we go. And reach, and reach, and reach.
我們開始吧 伸展 伸這邊 伸這邊
Got some great news for you girls. We're playing Westmount this Friday.
告訴你們個好消息 這周五我們要和西山隊比賽
Yes, it's revenge time!
報仇的機會來了
Punching out now. Punch and punch and punch.
現在來打出去 用力 用力 用力
Now, we all remember what happened last time we played Westmount
都還記得上次的比賽吧
I don't like blood, Miss.
我害怕流血 老師
It wasn't that bad, Saz. It was, Miss.
沒那麼嚴重 Saz - 很嚴重 老師
Hayley's head was like a giant fountain spraying the pitch with blood.
Hayley的頭像個大型噴泉 血噴滿了整個球場
The head is an area that bleeds a lot - it looked worse than it was
那是因為頭部更容易出血 其實沒那麼嚴重
Her nose was broken.
是她的鼻子破了
That's quite bad.
簡直慘不忍睹
She still having counselling? She's got to get surgery on her face.
她還在接受治療麼? - 臉上都得動刀子了
After what happened, she had an extra nostril.
動完以後 她又多了一個鼻孔
Ugh! Stop talking about it.
啊! 別說了
Shut up! Forget last year. That was last year.
安靜! 不要再想去年的事了 過去的就讓它過去
It was completely different last year!
去年的情況非常特殊
Yeah, last year Hayley only had two nostrils. GIRLS LAUGH
是啊 去年的Haley還只有倆個鼻孔
Viva! You're not wearing white socks. That's a detention. 20 press-ups!
Viva! 你沒穿白襪子 做20個伏地挺身 等會留下來
That's not fair, Miss. 30 pressups! You too, Holli.
這不公平 老師 - 30個! 你也做 Holli
And this is what a proper press-up looks like.
讓你們看看什麼才是真正的伏地挺身
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
賤人 賤人 賤人 賤人
You heard what they're saying about her?
你知道他們背後怎麼說她嗎?
I'm starving. You know where the kitchen is.
我餓死了 - 廚房就在那兒
Would it kill you to get me a snack ready?
幫我準備點吃的能死麼
I'm not prepared to take that risk. You're late tonight.
我還沒打算冒這個險 你今天回來晚了
Yeah, my stupid Nazi football coach gave me a detention.
對 那個白痴足球教練把我留下了
Are you just going to sit there and let her abuse me, Rob?
你就忍心這麼坐的看她蔑視我麼?
No, course not.
不 當然不
Well, actually, I am going to sit here, and...
那個 其實 我還是坐著好了
I'll get back to you on the other one.
要是其他人的話我再幫你
She made me stay behind to scrub the balls,
她讓我留下來擦球
for no other reason except to torture me. For fun.
就是為了折磨我 她就高興了
They were muddy and sweaty.
是因為球太髒了
Switty? What's that?
Switty?什麼東西?
Sweaty. She's saying sweaty.
出汗 她是說出汗
There's a rumour going around that you're pregnant.
聽說你懷孕了
Everyone's talking about it.
好多人都在說
Well, you'll be wanting to nip that in the bud, I expect.
你會把它扼殺在搖籃裡吧 我想
Oh, for God's sake! You're not telling me it's true?
哦 天哪 你不會是真懷了吧
I mean, how? Why?
怎麼搞得?為什麼會啊?
We have to listen to endless lectures about contraception,
我們聽了那麼多的避孕講座
and you two can't even...!
而你倆居然...
You're going to have to get rid of it. I mean, it's really easy.
你必須得解決掉 很簡單的
Chanelle had a termination last month
Chanelle上個月做了人流
and she was back in school by dinner time.
她晚飯點就回學校了
I'm going to text her now. I'll get the number for the clinic...
我現在就給她發簡訊 問問她哪個診所
No, no, no. Viva, it was planned.
不不不不Viva 這是計劃之中的
Plend?
什麼?
It was PLANNED.
是我們計劃之中的
Was it? Yeah. We wanted to get pregnant,
是吧? - 是 我們想要個孩子
and four weeks later I was ticking it off my to do list. Oh, yes!
而一個月後 就妥妥的完成了
You didn't really have it on a to do list, did you?
你不會真列了個計劃表吧
A to do list is a highly effective tool.
列個計劃表確實超有效的
Does Jamie know?
Jamie知道麼?
No, we were going to tell you both this evening. Jamie...
不知道 本打算今晚跟你倆宣布的 Jamie
me and Anna are having a baby.
我和Anna 有孩子了
Jamie, they're having a baby.
Jamie 他們有孩子了
So? I'm busy.
那又怎樣? 我很忙的