更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
忠誠世界
分歧者3
Hello.
你好
I come from outside the wall,
我來自城牆以外
where we have all but destroyed each other.
外面的我們自相殘殺
We designed you city as an experiment.
我們把你的城市設計成了一個實驗
And we believe it is the
我們相信
only way to recover the humanity we have lost.
這是找回我們丟失的人性的唯一方法
And we created factions to ensure peace.
我們創造了不同的派別來保障和平
But we believe there will be those among you
但是我們相信你們之中
who will transcend these factions,
會有人超越這些派別
these will be the divergent.
他們被稱之為 分歧者
They are the true purpose of this experiment,
他們是這場實驗的真正的目的
they are vital to humanity survival.
他們對於人類的生存至關重要
If you are watching this now, then at least one of you is proof
如果你們正在看著這段片子 說明你們中至少有一個人證明了
that our experiment has succeeded.
我們的實驗是成功的
The time has come
是時候
for you to emerge from your isolation and rejoin us.
讓你們走出這座孤島 加入我們了
On Evelyn's orders: This gate is now closed!
根據伊芙琳的指示 立即關閉大門
We've allowed you to believe that you're the last of us,
我們曾使你相信 你們是災難的倖存者
but you're not.
但事實上你們不是
Mankind waits for you with hope, beyond the wall.
城牆外 更多的人還在滿懷希冀地等著你
we're almost there.
我們快到了
Yeah, I'm right behind you.
是啊 我就在你後面
What are you, afraid of heights?
你是怎麼了 恐高嗎
No. Who told you that?
沒有 誰告訴你的
Sometimes when I look past the wall,
有時候當我望向城牆之外
I think that I can see something out there.
我覺得自己似乎能看見什麼東西
Do you?
你呢
No. I don't.
我沒有
Maybe you need to look harder.
或許你該看得更認真點
I am looking.
我在看
I'm just not seeing what you see.
我只是和你看到的不一樣
When it's right in front of your face, you will.
當它展現在你眼前時 你會看到的
You sure we're going to do this?
你確定我們要這麼做嗎
Yeah.
是的
People of Chicago,
芝加哥的人們
I know you are curious about what's beyond the wall,
我知道你們很好奇城牆外有什麼
but sometimes walls are there to protect us.
但是城牆是為了保護我們的
Remember, the founders
請大家記住
were the ones who divided us into factions.
是創造者把我們分成不同的派系
So, until we know their intentions, the wall must stay closed.
所以 在我們搞清楚他們的動機之前 城牆必須關閉
Jeanine is dead.
珍寧死了
Today, we begin the trials of her conspirators.
今天 我們將開始她同謀者的審判
Put the traitors on trial, close down the gate.
讓背叛者受審 關閉大門
Didn't take her long to make the same mistakes as jeanine.
沒過多久她就走了和珍寧一樣的老路
I need to talk to her.
我要和她談談
I still think I can bring her around.
我還是覺得我可以說服她
But that doesn't change anything, right?.
但是那不會改變任何事 不是嗎
No.
不會
I need you to get somethings for me.
我需要你給我搞點東西來
Just this?
只有這些
You sure you don't want the sun and moon as well?
你確定你不要把太陽和月亮也搞來嗎
I know it's a lot. It's impossible.
我知道這很困難 這是不可能完成的事
So? So, I'll make it happen.
所以 所以 包在我身上
Well. Hello, ladies.
你好啊 女士們
Where are we going? Can I come?
你們要去哪兒 我能一起去嗎
Give it up, Peter. Why so hostile!
滾吧 彼得 真不友好啊
There's no faction. We can be friends, right?
派別已經不存在了 我們可以做朋友的 不是嗎
Can't we all just get along?
難道我們大家就不能和平共處嗎
Tris.
翠絲
Your should be up there with all the other leaders of the city.
你該上去和其他領袖們在一起
No, it's not me. I don't want to make the rules.
不 這不是我該做的 我不想做掌權者
Great leaders don't seek power, they're called by necessity.
好的領袖不追求權力 但是人們需要他的領導
They need you.
他們需要你
Look at me! Look at me, traitor!
看著我 看著我 叛徒
You're going to die in there! Back up.
等著受死吧 起來
You're going to die in there!
等著受死吧
Move!
走吧
Sit tight.
坐好
We all find ourselves on new ground.
我們都處於新的天地
I dedicated my life to seeking the truth,
我一生致力於尋找真相
but under jeanine, it passed me by.
但是在珍寧的統治下 真相離我而去
And for that, I humbly apologize.
為此我很羞愧地向大家道歉
But my personal failure has
但是我個人的失敗
only strengthened my resolve to make things right.
更加堅定了我彌補過失的信念
While the faction of candor may no longer exist,
既然誠實派不再存在了
I want everyone to know that
我想讓每一個人都知道
I will not stop leading the pursuit of honesty,
在我們重建城市的同時
as we rebuild our city.
我依舊不會放棄帶領大家追求誠實
Yay! Yay!
好 好
Let the trials begin! Justice will be done!
讓審判開始吧 正義將得到伸張
Yay! Yay!
好 好
Here.
來吧
May the truth set you free.
願真相讓你自由
There's no doubt, Max, that you helped jeanine take over Chicago,
毫無疑問 馬克斯 你幫助珍寧佔領了芝加哥
and exert brutal control over it's citizens.
對它的子民施加了殘酷的控制
So, my only question to you is this.
所以 我對你唯一的問題是
Did you feel justified in
你覺得為了維護她的統治
murdering people in support of her regime?
傷害無辜平民合理嗎
Absolutely.
當然合理
People are sheep. They need a Shepherd to guide them.
人們是羔羊 他們需要牧羊人來領導他們
And when they resist, they're slaughtered.
而他們抵抗之時就是被屠宰之時
Monster.
禽獸
We should slaughter you!
我們應該宰了你
Kill him! Kill him!
殺了他 殺了他
Kill him! Don't kill him!
殺了他 不要殺他
Let him live! Kill him!
讓他活著 殺了他
Let him live! Kill him now!
讓他活著 殺了他 馬上
Rise above it.
不要這樣
You can't do this, stop it!
你不能這麼做 停下來
Let him live! We're better than this!
讓他活著 我們沒有那麼殘忍
Rise above it.
不要這樣
Jeanine!
珍寧
Jeanine is dead!
珍寧已經死了
Let's not keep her spirit alive.
我們不要繼續她的暴政
Kill him! Let him live!
殺了他 讓他活著
What are you going to do? They need an answer.
你要做什麼 他們需要一個答覆
This is an execution.
這是行刑
No. This is a trial.
不 這是審判
And I yield, to the wishes of the people.
而我聽從於人們的意願
It is time, that we break from the past!
是時候與過去一刀兩斷了
Yay! Yay!
是啊 是啊
You need to die!
你必須得死
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Neither did your sheep.
你的羔羊也不想死
Yeah.
是啊
There was a time I would
曾經我會說
have said: I leave you with love, not malice.
我給你的是愛 而不是惡意
That time has passed.
但是過去已是過去了
Kill her! Traitor!
殺了她 叛徒
Kill her! Kill her!
殺了她 殺了她
Traitor!
叛徒
Get out! Out! Get out! Out!
出去 出去 出去
Get out! Out!
出去
Beatrice! I'm sorry!
碧翠絲 對不起
You incited a mob. Good luck controlling them.
你煽動了暴民 但願你能控制住他們
Beatrice, please! Don't let them kill me!
碧翠絲 求你了 不要讓他們殺了我
Beatrice! No!
碧翠絲 不要走
Beatrice!
碧翠絲
What the hell did you think you're doing?
你在做什麼