更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Ah, it's not breathing. Come on!
哦 它沒呼吸了 快點
Straw.
稻草
It's clear.
清乾淨了
Keep trying!
繼續啊
Come on, come on...
快點 快點
Yes!
真棒
See!
看到沒
New life.
新生命
Get milk on cart, son.
兒子 把牛奶拿到馬車上
Or we'll miss six o'clock train.
否則我們會錯過六點的火車
'Every day without fail,
每天都如此 從不間斷
'the six o'clock train had to be caught.'
必須趕上六點的火車
'Miss the train and the dairy
錯過火車 牛奶場就會
would drop us and the farm would go under.
與我們斷絕聯繫 農場就會破產
'We'd be finished.'
我們就完了
Go.
走
Go on, Molly!
繼續 莫利
'Faster!'
再快點
'Faster!'
再快點
Go faster, come on!
再快點 快
'For five years, since the end of the war,
距離戰爭結束已經五年了
'my generation had been looking over their shoulders
我這一代人一直回視著
'at the ghosts of older brothers who would always be young.'
雖然已經去世但永遠年輕的哥哥們的靈魂
'But up ahead calling me on
但前方一直在召喚我
'there was my own life begging to be lived.'
我的生活只求生存
You're very... muddy.
你身上都是泥巴
Sometimes...
有的時候
I hear him, Bert.
我聽說過他 伯特
And I think he's not dead.
並且我以為他沒死
Is that foolish?
這很愚蠢嗎
My lovely boy.
我可愛的男孩
"Make a better world," He said.
他說 創造一個更好的世界
Some people have saints for protection.
有些人有貴人保護
I'll take Joe.
我會帶著喬的照片的
Be careful.
小心點
God go with you, Bert Middleton.
上帝和你同在 伯特 米德爾頓
Go on, lad!
繼續 小夥子
You call that driving?!
你那叫開車嗎
Look. It's the hare!
看 野兔
No-one's ever done it, Bert. I'll be the first, then. Right!
從沒有人完成它 伯特 那我將會是第一個 沒錯
The hounds are here, sir.
獵犬在這裡 先生
Thanks for coming.
感謝你的到來
I think you'll enjoy the day.
我想你會好好享受這一天的
Lord Allingham.
阿林漢姆大人
Every visitor to this house is in here, without exception.
這個屋子的每個參觀者名字都在這上 無一例外
My father insisted.
我父親堅持這樣做
"It's history," He said.
這是歷史 他說
When he died, he was living in three rooms.
他死的時候 他住在三間屋子裡
I promised him I'd make it happy again.
我向他保證過我給這裡重新帶來歡樂
We carry on.
我們堅持做下去
He frightens the servants.
他讓僕人感到害怕
He frightens the Prime Minister. He owns half of Fleet Street
他讓首相都感到害怕 他擁有半條佛裡特街
and he's the fixer in the party, mother.
他是政黨中的暗中操控者 母親
Make him happy.
取悅他
You make me sound like a common prostitute.
你讓我聽起來像個妓女
Just do what you do best.
只是儘可能做到最好
And what's that? Host.
怎麼做 盡地主之儀
Never trust a man who sleeps with
不要相信一個睡在身上毛
anything hairier than a greyhound, Polly.
比灰狗還多的東西旁的男人 波莉
Good morning, Lord Kilmartin. Good morning, Lady Allingham.
早上好 吉爾馬丁 早上好 阿林漢姆夫人
I can't tell you how delighted I am
你不知道我多高興
that you're here on this day, of all days.
因為今天你的駕到
I wish you would.
希望如此
I am delighted that you're here on this day of all days.
我很高興今天你能光臨
You're a fascinating woman.
你真迷人
And you're a married man, Lord Kilmartin.
你已經是人夫了 吉爾馬丁大人
Now, the pressing question is...
現在 最要緊的事就是
..How do you like your sausage?
你喜歡香腸嗎
Hmm...
嗯
Please.
請
I'll show you the steps.
我給你表演一下舞步
George.
喬治
Dancing before breakfast? My, my!
早餐之前來段舞 噢 棒極了
Come and dance with your wife!
來和你的妻子跳支舞吧
May I have this dance?
我可以請你跳舞嗎
A week ago, I saw a small boy
一周前 我看見一個小男孩
put his finger in an electric light socket.
把他的手指放進電燈插座裡
The shock threw him clean across the room.
電擊把他拋起穿過屋子
When he got up, he was screaming with laughter.
當他起身時 他驚聲尖笑
Electricity, Einstein, jazz - anything is possible. So?
電流 愛因斯坦 爵士樂 任何事都有可能 所以
This is the most important election this country has ever had.
這是這個國家有史以來最重要的選舉
Lord Kilmartin's here because he wants YOU!
吉爾馬丁在這是因為他認定你
You play it right today, you'll be the next Home Secretary.
你今天表現的好 那你將是下一屆的內政大臣
Happy day.
大家日安
It's been 15 years and there have been times
已經十五年了 很多次我都認為
when I thought this would never happen again.
這再也不會發生
So, God bless you all.
所以 上帝保佑你們
For those new to this day, a very warm Allingham welcome.
為了今天新來的客人 一個非常溫暖的阿林漢姆式的歡迎
Now there's a hymn that we used to sing.
有一首我們經常唱的讚美詩
Hymns don't change, do they?
讚美詩沒有改變 是吧
So, please, join in with me.
因此 請和我一起
# I fear no foe
我害怕沒有反對者
# With Thee at hand to bless
和你一起祝福
# Ills have no weight
我沒有砝碼
# And tears no bitterness
眼淚沒有怨恨
# Where is death's sting?
死亡刺痛哪兒
# Where, grave, thy victory?
哪兒 墓穴 你的勝利
# I triumph still
我還是成功了
#If Thou abide with me.
你與我同在
The runner.
躲藏者
Handkerchief?
圍巾
We'll need the scent.
我們需要這上面的氣味
Shirt. Take it off.
把襯衫脫了
England un-perfumed.
味無芬芳的英格蘭
Breathe deeply - the Middle Ages.
深呼吸 中世紀
Burdock, barley,
牛蒡 大麥
nose of pig's breath, dog's tongue, perhaps?
豬鼻子 狗舌頭 可能是嗎
And... Oh, yes...
哦 是的
Ancient peasant bitterness.
古老的鄉下人的苦味
It was my brothers' shirt.
它是我兄弟的襯衣
He's dead. He died.
他死了 他去世了
Whilst wearing it, by the looks.
從外觀來看 看來你是經常穿著的了
The rules - you have a ten minute start.
規則如下 開始後你有十分鐘的時間
The horn blows when we begin the chase.
當喇叭一吹響 我們就開始追逐
You must stay on Allingham
你必須待在阿林漢姆地界上
land or within the boundaries of the village
或待在村莊的邊界範圍內
and you must not step inside any house, you understand?
你不能進任何屋子 明白嗎
If you survive and you're still free
如果你活下來並且沒被抓住的話
when the horn blows again at one o'clock you win. How much?
當喇叭在一點鐘再次吹響時 你就贏了 多少錢
A pound.
一磅
And if you allow yourself to be caught by Lord Kilmartin
如果你在一點差三分時候 被吉爾馬丁大人抓住的話
at three minutes to one, after a good morning's sport,
那麼在晨練後
I'll still give you a pound. Why?
我還是會給你一磅 為什麼
You wouldn't understand.
你不會懂的
Up the stakes.
再加點賭注
He'll pay you two pounds if you survive the morning.
他會付你兩磅如果你能存活到早晨
Won't you, Allingham? Incentive is everything.
你覺得呢 阿林漢姆 夠刺激才是王道
Of course. But, if he's caught, he'll do everything I ask of him
當然 但是 如果他被抓住了 在餘下的時間裡
for the rest of the day.
他將聽命於我
Five pounds. Bert...
五磅 伯特