美劇《命運航班》第二季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-04 可小果

《命運航班》前情回顧

Previously on "Manifest"...

非常抱歉 雷達沒有檢測到

Terribly sorry, folks. That was not on the radar.

你們已經失蹤五年半並被推定死亡了

You've all been missing, presumed dead, for 5 1/2 years.

Ben!

奧莉芙

Olive.

我在卡爾的血液裡發現了異常

I discovered something in Cal's blood.

上飛機之前沒有

It wasn't there before the plane,

而且也不是癌症造成的

and it wasn't produced by the cancer.

萬事都互相關聯

It's all connected.

但你的眼前和腦海裡

But aren't you seeing things,

不是經常出現東西嗎

hearing things in your head?

放了它們

Set them free.

看到和聽到將要發生的事的能力

The ability to see and hear what's going to happen?

對軍隊和情報機構來說

That's an incredibly powerful weapon --

那是個極其強大的武器

for the military, for intelligence.

國家安全局 放下武器

NSA, drop your weapon!

羅伯特·萬斯這一生

Robert Vance died as he lived --

都在為國家做著貢獻

in service of our great country...

本·斯通只是接近他兒子的一個工具而已

Ben Stone is only a vehicle to get to his son.

在我們確定這孩子是我們的聖杯之前

Until we're sure the boy is our Holy Grail,

我們不能著急

we sit tight.

親愛的教友們 我的同機乘客和我

Beloved, my fellow passengers and I

是被送回來拯救世界的

were sent back to heal the world.

這是幹什麼 某種騙術嗎

What is this? Some kind of scam?

本 這是我的 我的呼召

Ben, this is my -- my calling.

一群怪胎

Freaks!

如果你再靠近我家人

If you come anywhere near a member of my family again,

你就會知道

then you will know exactly

一個已經死過一次的人會做出什麼事來

what someone who has already died once is willing to do.

我不能走 他馬上就到了

I can't leave. He's almost here.

是他 就是他 別傷害他

It's him! It's him! Don't hurt him!

無論我們在那架飛機上發生了什麼

Whatever happened to us on that plane

都發生在了洞穴裡的澤克身上

also happened to Zeke in his cave.

我懷孕了 大概六周了

I'm pregnant. Six weeks, maybe.

所以就是在飛機回來的時候

So, right when the plane came...

或者在那之前

Or just before.

我是丹尼

I'm Danny.

-格蕾絲的... -我知道

- Grace's -- - ?I know.

我約了心理醫生

I have an appointment... with a therapist.

請進

Please, come in.

他復活後死亡的時間

The exact amount of time he was gone is the same...

剛好與他復活的時長一模一樣

exact amount of time he was alive again.

你的意思是 你們的復活存在某種

Are you saying you have some kind of...

有效期

expiration date?

2024年6月2日

June 2, 2024.

我愛的人一直是你

It's always been you.

我希望你在她回來之前離開這裡

I want you out of here before she comes back.

我和米凱拉註定要在一起

Michaela and I, ?we're meant to be together.

滾開

?Back off!

放下槍

Put the gun down.

需要花生嗎 女士 您想要花生嗎

Peanuts? ?Ma'am, would you like peanuts?

只要是無鹽的都可以

Anything sodium-free.

媽說得沒錯 傑瑞德不會一直等你

Mom's not wrong -- Jared's not gonna wait around forever.

你這結婚動員做得不錯啊 謝了

Great marriage pep-talk. Thank you.

你為什麼這麼抗拒

Why're you fighting this

這一切不都是為了讓你幸福嗎

when all it's gonna do is make you happy?

我們也都希望你幸福

It's all we want for you.

你可真是好心 你肯定醉了

That's really sweet of you. You must be drunk.

是啊

Definitely.

答應傑瑞德吧

Say yes to Jared.

結婚 度蜜月

?Have a wedding, a honeymoon.

開始人生下一章 是時候了

Turn the page. It's time.

本 這是怎麼回事 我們怎麼回到這裡了

Ben, what's going on? How are we back here?

我們怎麼回到828航班上了

Why are we back on Flight 828?

不不不 這只是個噩夢

No, no, no. It's just a nightmare.

只是個噩夢

It's just a nightmare.

氣流停下了 氣流停下了

The turbulence stops, the turbulence stops.

事情不是這樣的 事情不是這樣的

It didn't happen this way, it didn't happen this way!

事情不是這樣的

It didn't happen this way!

卡爾 卡爾 這是怎麼回事

Cal. Cal, what's going on?!

拜託回答我

Answer me, please!

米凱拉 米凱拉 米凱拉

Michaela, Michaela. Michaela.

你還好嗎

Are you okay?

-明白嗎 -堅持住 米凱拉

- Do you understand? - Hold on. Hold on, Michaela.

發生了槍擊 有警官中槍

Shots fired. Officer down.

-醫生馬上就來了 -有警官中槍

- We're getting you help. - Officer down.

我真的很抱歉

I'm so sorry.

是的 我正盯著嫌犯呢

Yeah, I have eyes ?on the suspect right now.

發生這種事我真的很抱歉

I'm so sorry this happened.

不 相信我 他不會逃跑的

No, believe me, he will not get away.

如果我按這裡太用力

Hey, am I gonna hurt her

會傷到她嗎

if I push on this too hard?!

快跑

Run.

不 別 別用力

No, don't -- don't exert any energy.

讓開 你在傷口上施加的壓力不夠

Move. You're not putting enough pressure on the wound.

起...

Get...

小米

Hey. Hey, Mick.

沒事了 好嗎 我保證救護車馬上就來

It's okay, alright? A bus is coming, I promise.

好了 保持清醒

Alright, just stay with me.

求你了

Please.

沒事了 沒事了

It's okay. It's okay.

Mick.

澤克

Zeke!

澤克 你這個混蛋

Zeke, you son of a bitch!

生命體徵 她的生命體徵如何

Vitals. What's her vitals?

血壓是89/51 還在降低

BP 89/51 and dropping.

縱向動脈可能破裂

Possible longitudinal transected artery.

她休克了 我們需要手術室

She's crashing. We need the O.R.

傑瑞德

Jared?!

-她在做手術 -發生了什麼事

- She's in surgery. ?- What happened?

我去了小米家

I came into Mick's place.

-澤克帶了槍 -什麼

- Zeke had a gun. - What?

我想從他手裡拿走 然後

I tried to take it from him. There was...

然後出了亂子

There was a scramble.

我要是知道她在那裡 我就不會...

I mean, if I knew ?she was there, I would've...

我搶走槍的時候走火了

A shot went off ?as I pulled the gun away.

她就倒下了

She went down.

我的天哪

Oh, my God.

本 我是去保護她的

Ben, I was there to try to keep her safe.

她一定會好起來的 本

She's got to pull through, Ben.

她必須好起來

She's got to pull through.

手術剛結束

The surgery just finished.

他們會送她去恢復室

They're moving her into a recovery room.

然後呢

And?

他們說很順利

They said it went well.

子彈刺穿了她的腹部動脈

The bullet punctured her abdominal artery,

我們幾乎失去了她 但是看情況

and we almost lost her, but it sounds like

她應該能夠痊癒

she could make a full recovery.

謝謝你幫忙問 我們什麼時候能去看她

Thanks for finding out. When can we see her?

我看看能不能偷偷放你們進去

Let's see ?if we can sneak you in, okay?

Alright.

-去吧 -對 你去吧

- Go. - Yeah, go.

等她情況好起來我們再去看她

We'll see her when she's stronger.

-好 -對不起

- Alright. - No, I'm sorry.

我不知道發生了什麼

I don't know what's going on,

但是她說她不想見你

but she said that she didn't want to see you.

為了見你一面我等了太久

It took much longer before I saw you,

差點都要住院了

they'd have to admit me, too.

我不認為你的醫療保險

I don't think your insurance

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點