更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
Apparently, we are under a blanket of ice here...
顯然 我們這裡都被冰雪覆蓋了
BBC News on Friday the 8th of January.
今天是1月8日星期五 歡迎收看BBC新聞
Good morning. This is Moira Stuart.
早上好 我是莫伊拉·斯圖爾特
Lizzie!
莉茲
Lizzie, I don't know if that's you or your answerphone.
莉茲 我不知道是你在接還是答錄機在自動回復
I love you. I love you.
我愛你 我愛你
Hi, it's me again. Um, just come over as friends.
嗨 又是我 你就以朋友的身份過來玩嘛
Still got my...
我還留著...
black V neck cos...
那件黑色V領T恤 因為...
I really love jumpers.
我真的很喜歡套頭衫
What?
搞什麼
Car crash. Ambulance.
出車禍了 快派救護車來
Amazing really, innit?
真的好幸運 對吧
If you'd have been a few steps further up that road,
如果你當時再往前走幾步
you wouldn't be talking to us now.
估計早就死了 沒機會在這說話了
Have you been drinking, sir?
你喝酒了嗎 先生
I'm sorry?
什麼
Drinking? Alcohol?
喝酒 酒精
A bit, last night.
昨晚喝了一點點
I was at home.
我當時在家裡
My flatmate had a party and I just sort of got dragged into it.
我的室友辦了個派對 他們非要拖我參加
You can't arrest me for drink-walking, can you?
你們總不能因為我醉酒走路而逮捕我吧
I'll ask the questions, sir.
我來問問題 先生
Were there illegal substances at this party?
那場派對上有違禁品嗎
Calm down, Doug. Cut the kid some slack.
冷靜 道格 別為難這孩子了
We've all...
我們都...
I mean, I didn't inhale, obviously. Not me, Officer!
我顯然沒吸食啊 不是我 警官
But you are in shock. We should take you home.
但你受驚了 我們該送你回家
I'm OK. I really have to get to work.
我沒事 我真得去工作了
Oh, something to hide at home is there?
家裡藏著見不得人的東西吧
No, I'm just...
不是 只是...
I'm already late for a meeting.
我開會要遲到了
If you do need us, there's my card.
如果你需要我們 這是我的名片
And we've got your address, if we need you.
如果我們有事找你 也很清楚你的住址
Hello?
餵
'Where are you now?'
你現在在哪兒
'Where are you?'
你在哪兒
No, it's not...
不 我不是...
'Let me make this quite clear,
我先把話說清楚
'If you're not here by five o'clock, we will kill your wife. '
如果你5點鐘不趕來 我們就殺了你老婆
So, I want the work we do going forward
所以 我希望我們所做的工作能向前推進
to prove that this was the right thing to do
以證明 這是一件正確的事
and that our town does have a bright future to look forward to,
並且 我們郡是有著光明未來的
thanks to the generosity of Mr Reid.
多謝裡德先生的慷慨貢獻
And now that the redevelopment has got full approval,
現在舊城改造項目已經獲得了完全的許可
I want...
我想...
What about the rail link?
那鐵路線怎麼辦
It's just rumours, Alan. Don't worry yourself.
那只是傳聞而已 艾倫 別瞎操心
So, as you all know, there's been some...
所以 眾所周知 最近有些...
Nice of you to turn up. It's taken a lot of time and effort...
你能來真是賞臉啊 我們付出了很多時間和努力
What was it this time? .. to persuade everyone to our vision.
這次又是什麼理由 說服大家看到我們的前景展望
We'll be going public on Friday.
周五的時候就要向公眾宣布了
So, Sam, are we anywhere with that slogan?
山姆 那個宣傳語想得怎麼樣了
Yeah. Yeah, getting there.
對哦 那個 就快好了
You've been getting there for a couple of weeks now.
你幾個星期前就說快好了
Well, I've got one or two good candidates.
我有一兩條非常棒的備選方案
Great. Let's hear them.
好極了 說出來大家聽聽
I'd rather get them...
我還是比較希望...
locked. Go on, read them out.
不要公開 來吧 說出來吧
It would be nice to hear them.
大家都希望聽聽
OK, um...
好吧
One them I've got is, er...
其中一條是...
"Bracknell's dead.
「布拉克內爾已死
"Long live Bracknell. "
布拉克內爾萬歲」
I've got a few others here. Um...
我這裡還有幾條其他的
"Bracknell's back on track...
「布拉克內爾重回正軌
"Y'all. "
大伙兒」
"If you like James Cracknell,
「如果你喜歡詹姆斯·克拉克內爾
you'll love Bracknell"?
你也會喜歡布拉克內爾」
Can I see you when you've got ten minutes? Yeah.
你待會兒有空了能來下我辦公室嗎 好的
I thought you were coming in early.
你不是說今天早點來嘛
Yeah, Noel, I was.
是的 諾亞 本來是的
This is exactly why you shouldn't be on this project.
所以說你根本不該參與這個項目
I told them. I said,
我跟他們說了 我說
"Don't use Sam. He will let you down. "
"別用山姆 他會讓你們失望的"
They were like, "No, we want to give him a chance to prove himself. "
他們卻說 "不 我們想給他個機會證明自己"
"Oh, OK." What's he proved,
那好吧 他到底證明了什麼呢
apart from that he's consistently late, without good reason?
也就是他習慣性遲到 而且沒有合理的理由
I witnessed a car crash. OK?
我目睹了一場車禍 好嗎
Is that a good enough reason?
那是夠合理的理由了嗎
Save it for Lizzie, mate.
留著跟莉茲說吧 老兄
Don't involve me in your web of lies.
別把我扯進你的謊言網裡
Don't move. Do not move a muscle.
別動 一下都別動
Morning, Phil. You moved.
早上好 菲爾 你動了
You're popular.
你好受歡迎啊
She got three. What you doing tonight? Oh, I'm busy.
她收到三封 你今晚幹什麼 我很忙
Oh, me, too. So another time maybe, yeah?
我也是 那不如另約時間吧 好嗎
Yeah. What about Friday? You around Friday night?
好啊 周五怎麼樣 你周五晚有空嗎
Busy. Oh, me, too. Hey, listen, we'll keep trying.
忙 我也是 好吧 我們再努力湊個時間
We'll get there eventually, eh?
我們總有機會一起玩的
Er, see you in a bit.
回頭見
You've got to explode it.
你必須表現出爆炸才行
If you don't explode it, it doesn't mean anything.
如果你不炸一下 就沒有任何意義
Shrapnel! See you later.
榴霰彈 回頭見
Guys?
各位
Guys... Guys? I don't know if anyone's...
各位 各位 不知道有沒有人...
I put this up a couple of weeks ago now.
我幾周前貼了那個
Just about if anyone wants to go go-karting this Saturday.
不知道有沒有人這周六想去玩卡丁車
Anyone? I've sent you an email.
有人嗎 我給你發過郵件了
Alan can't make it, I know that.
艾倫去不了 我知道
I've got an appointment. I don't want to say any more than that.
我有約了 我不想多說
Yeah, well, that's fine, but anyone else?
好吧 沒事 還有別的人想去嗎
Anyone? Clyde? Clyde?
有人嗎 克萊德 克萊德
Clyde? Clyde?
克萊德 克萊德
Clive.
克萊夫
What? Anyone else?
什麼情況 有其他人嗎
No-one wants to go go-karting. OK?
沒人想去玩卡丁車 好嗎
Same as no-one wanted to go on your stupid paintball trip.
就如同沒人想跟你一起去玩傻兮兮的彩彈球遊戲
Same as no-one ever wants to do curry night.
也如同每人想參與"咖喱之夜"
I'll come.
我願意去
Yes, Sam.
好棒 山姆
Stick that one in.
先把你的名字寫上
I can't... I can't do that.
我 不行 寫不了
I'll do that later. I can remember that.
我晚點再來寫吧 我能記得住的
But now we've got one, it will snowball surely.
現在有了一個 肯定會像滾雪球一樣越來越多
Anyone else?
還有其他人嗎
It's just I've booked it for the whole day
我預定了一整天的時間
and it's going to cost Sam a fortune if it's just the two of us. So...
如果就我們倆去 山姆就要出很多錢 所以...
Well, look, it's up there. Still got a few days to...
反正那張紙就貼在上面 還有幾天呢
It's not "Curry night". It's "Curry club".
才不是咖喱之夜 是咖喱俱樂部
Your phone's ringing. That's not my phone.
你電話響了 不是我的電話
It's coming from your drawer. No, it isn't.
是從你的抽屜裡傳出來的 不 不是
Well, it is.
就是的
It's stopped. I really need to...
不響了 我必須得...
7通未接電話
您有
Hi, this is a message for Sergeant Ince...
你好 我想給因斯警官留個言
It's Sam Pinkett here from the accident this morning,
我是今早在事故現場的山姆·平克特
the car crash.
就那場車禍
After you'd gone,
你們離開之後
there was a... I found... um...
有個...我發現一個...