美劇《大使(2013)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Wolves come.

狼來了

Breathe out when you squeeze the trigger.

扣動扳機的時候要呼氣

Shooting ibex very bad. Big trouble.

射中羱羊是很嚴重的 麻煩大了

National animal. Dead. Big disgrace.

射殺了國寶級動物 簡直給國家抹黑

The Tazbeks are kind and generous hosts.

塔茲別克斯坦人是友好慷慨的東道主

Their care and consideration for their guests

他們招待賓客細心體貼

is renowned throughout the world.

這一點也是聞名於世界的

Dollars. Proper money.

給夠錢了 事情自然會搞定

What about when they find ibex?

那要是他們找到了這隻羱羊怎麼辦

Blame the Frenchman.

要怪就怪那個法國佬

...absolutely within your sight.

絕對要在你視線範圍之內

Absolutely straight, that's the way to do it.

一定要直視 這才是正確的方法

Bonjour. Missed again?

你好 又沒碰上嗎

Yep. Looks like it. Any luck yourself?

是的 好像是呢 你找到了嗎

Of course. I've got it - the hunter in Bugs Bunny.

當然 我找到了 兔八哥裡面的獵人

That's who you remind me of.

就是你和我說的那個人

What was his name?

他叫什麼來著

Elmer Fudd. Exactly, Elmer Fudd.

Elmer Fudd 對對 Elmer Fudd

You must er... breathe out when you squeeze the trigger.

你一定有 額 扣動扳機的時候呼一口氣

I tried. We can't all be so formidable.

我試過了 不是每個人都能這麼厲害

英國駐塔茲別克斯坦大使館

Uh-huh.

嗯哼

Hi, Rochelle.

你好啊 Rochelle

Spasiba. Dosvedanya.

謝謝 再見

Simon Broughton - our friend at Global Human Rights -

我們在全球人權組織的朋友Simon Broughton

was arrested two days ago up in Besh-kara.

兩天前在貝什卡拉被捕了

Oh, fucking idiot! We told him not to go up there.

這個蠢貨 我們跟他說過不要去那裡的

I know. They've brought him back to prison here.

我知道 他們已經帶他回這裡的監獄了

I think we should go and see him there, Neil, and soon.

我覺得我們還是馬上去看一下他吧 Neil

So that they know that we know.

讓他們知道我們知道這件事了

It's late. I'll have to call the Foreign Ministry.

現在已經晚了 我得打個電話給外交部

They can get us in.

他們能讓我們進去

Isn't Jamatt on the hunting trip with the prez?

Jamatt不是在和總統打獵嗎

Yeah. But I know his cousin.

嗯 但是我認識他的表兄弟

I was going to see Tanya. I'm sorry.

我原本要去見Tanya的 不好意思

But not even Broughton deserves to end up

但就算是Broughton也不應該淪落為

the bunk wife of some Tazbek gang boss.

當地黑幫老大的"壓寨夫人"

Although it would give him

儘管這會讓他

a powerful new insight into human rights abuses.

對人權濫用有更深入的了解

A toast to the mighty ibex.

為健壯的羱羊乾杯

Great symbol of our nation.

這是我們國家的重要標誌

The mighty ibex! Great symbol of the nation.

健壯的羱羊 國家的重要標誌

Please tell the president that I very much look forward to

請轉告總統說我非常期待

hearing his views on our new helicopter, Jamatt.

聽到他對我們新直升飛機的評價 Jamatt

The rabbit never escapes!

到手的獵物不會飛走的

That's right. It never escapes.

沒錯 從來不會飛走

I gather the president has a detailed understanding of military hardware.

據我所知 總統對軍事裝備有深入的了解

I couldn't help noticing that the US ambassador isn't here,right?

我剛不經意發現美國大使不在這裡

I do hope she didn't decline your invitation?

她沒有拒絕你們的邀請吧

This is no place for a woman.

這種地方不是女人能來的

Hmm.

The ambassador.

是大使

How's it going? Surviving?

怎麼樣 還活著嗎

Can you talk? Wh-where are you?

方便說話嗎 你在哪

I'm in prison with Caitlin. My God! What happened?

我和Caitlin進監獄了 天哪 發生什麼事了

No, it's just a consular visit.

沒有 只是領事訪問而已

Please don't. We've got the toasts.

千萬別坐牢啊 我們在敬酒呢

Tell me the order of the toasts again.

再告訴我一次敬酒的順序吧

Didn't you learn them?

你不是學過嗎

Yes, I did. Remind me.

學過啊 提醒我一下不行嗎

The first is to the great nation of Tazbekistan.

第一個是敬偉大的塔茲別克斯坦國

Yep. Start with an easy one.

行 第一個還挺簡單

Second is to the president. Yeah.

第二個是總統 行

Third is the war one - to those who never returned.

第三個是給那些戰死沙場的士兵

Uh-huh. Hang on. "Those who never returned."

嗯哼 等一下 "那些戰死沙場的"

Fourth is to women.

第四個是婦女

Women - fourth. I always forget women.

婦女 第四個 我老忘記婦女

Then the president's family.

接著就是總統一家

Yep. No. Wait.

嗯 等等

Then nuclear disarmament.

然後就是核裁軍

OK. That's a good one.

搞定 這個不錯

Then the mighty ibex. Seventh. Don't forget that one.

接著就是健壯的羱羊 第七 別忘了這個

They take that seriously.

他們對那個態度很嚴肅

Believe me - I won't forget that one.

相信我啦 我不會忘記的

Finally you toast the huntsmen. And then the horses.

最後敬獵人還有馬

And then it all starts over.

然後重新開始所有的環節

Have you eaten the ox penis or duck embryo yet?

你吃了公牛鞭或者鴨胚胎嗎

What?

什麼

Once you're through all that, the end is in sight.

一旦你經歷過了 那就是快結束了

Look... er... can you phone Jennifer

那個 你可以打個電話給Jennifer嗎

and tell her I won't be back tonight?

告訴她我今晚不回來了

Er, OK. Isn't that better coming from you?

好吧 你打會不會更好

I don't want her to hear me like this.

我不想讓她聽到我這樣

I can hardly see.

我都快看不清了

No, no, you're right, I'll phone her.

不 不 還是你對 我打給她吧

You phone her. And I'll phone her too.

你打電話給她 然後我也會給她打

What do you make of him?

你覺得他怎麼樣

I like HER.

我喜歡"她"

H-hi. It's... it's me.

嗨 是 是我

I'm afraid I may not be able to make it home tonight.

恐怕我今晚不能回家了

Yeah. I think I suspected that a while ago.

知道了 我之前想到了

Are you OK?

你還好吧

We're-we're all being held hostage and slowly killed with vodka.

我們現在被扣做人質 一點點地灌著伏特加

If I don't survive this, I want you to know that I love you.

如果我不幸身亡 你要知道我是愛你的

I will always love you. And you can have my record collection.

我永遠都愛著你 你可以拿走我的收藏唱片

And my Canaries football match programmes.

還有我的諾維奇足球比賽碟片

When you die, I get everything anyway, don't I?

反正你死了之後我都會得到的 不是嗎

Still out here?

還在外面呢

Just taking the air.

只是出來走走

Have you been sent out, excluded?

你是不是被趕出來了

Elmer, you bastard. I will not take this lying down.

Elmer 你個混蛋 我絕不會認輸的

The Elysee Palace will not take this lying down.

愛麗舍宮也絕不會認輸的

Oh, don't be like that!

噢 別這樣嘛

C'mon. I'll see if I can get you back in.

來 我看看能不能把你弄回去

I'll have a word.

我和他們談談

They wanted the names of my local contacts -

他們想要我當地聯繫人的名字

the people who drew up the lists of

那些列出名單的人

the missing or those who've been tortured.

名單上包括失蹤和受折磨的人

Claim to have. There's ample proof and you know it.

證據呢 有很多證據啊 你也知道的

My arrest confirms that I was on the right track.

我被捕了說明我做對了

Simon, we warned you of the

Simon 我們警告過你

possible consequences if you went up there.

如果你去了那裡會發生什麼

...Shooting your mouth off.

口無遮攔

Whole families are being executed or burned in their homes.

全家老小都會被執行死刑或被關在家裡燒死

The world needs to know.

這個世界需要知道這些悲劇

Though I'm sure you lot would rather they were kept quiet

雖然你們這些人肯定想封住他們的嘴

so you can get on with your grubby commercial deals.

從而繼續你們骯髒的商業交易

Please don't try to tell us what our priorities are.

不用你提醒我們什麼最重要

They're the same as always, aren't they?

一直還是那些 不是嗎

I am personally hugely

我個人是非常

opposed to this country's human rights abuses -

反對這個國家濫用人權

as is Her Majesty's Government.

正如女王陛下的政府一樣

So how long do you reckon until I'm out?

所以你們要想多久才放我出去

Your charges will be announced soon.

他們很快就會宣布對你的控告了

But you have to understand the limit to our powers, Simon.

但你一定要知道我們權力有限 Simon

There's an independent justice system here

這裡的系統獨立公正

which we can't interfere with.

我們無法幹預

The days when we could get what

那些我們只要派出一艘炮艦

we wanted by sending in a gunboat are sadly behind us.

就能獲得想要的東西的日子已過去

If you're very lucky, they'll make you sweat for a bit,

如果你運氣好的話 他們會折騰你一會兒

then put you on the first flight home.

相關焦點