你報警了嗎
Did you call the police?
沒 按您的吩咐 只跟您說了
No, only you, like you said.
繼續盯著
Keep watch.
小偷
Thief!
我不是小偷
I'm no thief!
-我是私家偵探 -是啊
- I'm a private detective! - Yeah,
那我還是最高法院的法官呢
and I'm a high court judge!
你偷了我的眼睛
You stole my eye!
我以為這裡是犯罪現場 才在檢查時拿了
I came upon it whilst examining what I thought was a crime scene.
我們就不能文明點討論嗎
Can we not discuss this in a more civilized manner?
我要讓你後悔出生在這世上
I'm gonna make you wish you'd never been born.
我很願意還你眼睛
I will gladly return your eye.
小偷
Thief!
我要的是死人 不是醉鬼
I wanted dead, not drunk.
下次先檢查脈搏
Next time check for a pulse first.
帕克太太 帕克先生
Mrs Parker. Mr Parker.
我沒想到你們今天會來
I was not expecting your delightful company.
我們是來見你父親的
We came to see your father
但是你和他都不在家
but found neither he nor you at home.
我能為二位效勞嗎
Is it something I could help with?
魯伯特想問你父親一個問題
It is a question Rupert wishes to ask your father.
私下裡問
In private.
我父親在工作
My father's working.
你似乎衣衫不整
You appear rather ruffled.
斯嘉麗小姐 你還好嗎
Miss Scarlet. Are you quite well?
我很好 謝謝 帕克太太
Very, thank you, Mrs Parker.
就是早晨出門很快地走走
It's due to nothing more than a brisk morning walk.
倫敦的街道可不比以往
The streets of London are not what they once were.
如果女士一定要散步
If a lady must walk,
她該有一位紳士陪在身旁保護她
she should be in the company of a gentleman to protect her.
再喝點茶嗎
More tea?
我不想給你
I, I would not want
再添什麼麻煩 斯嘉麗小姐
to put you to any more trouble, Miss Scarlet.
聲音大點 魯伯特 咬字清楚點
Speak up Rupert! And enunciate!
-我不想... -我再來點茶
- I would not want... - I will take more tea.
魯伯特就不用了
Rupert will not.
好的
Very well.
謝謝
Thank you.
我還小的時候 這城市就變了
The city has changed since I was a girl.
犯罪 骯髒
The crime, the filth,
沒有倫理道德 烏煙瘴氣
a general miasma of loose morality.
還有那些奇怪的東西 叫什麼來著
And those contraptions... What's it called?
是說自行車嗎 母親
Is, is it bicycles, mother?
我看見一些年輕女士騎那些 真不知廉恥
I see young ladies riding those things, brazen as you like.
我也覺得
I agree.
淑女就該有淑女的樣子
A lady should always act like a lady.
加奶和糖嗎
Milk and sugar?
斯嘉麗小姐和公爵
第一季 第一集
謝謝二位來訪
Thank you for your visit.
跟你們聊天太愉快了
It has been most enjoyable.
我們會周二再來
We will call again on Tuesday.
請務必讓你父親在家
Please ensure your father is present.
魯伯特很迫切想和他交流
Rupert is extremely keen to speak with him
當然還有你
and then of course to you.
我會盡力 帕克太太
I will do what I can, Mrs Parker,
但是我父親公務繁忙
but my... my father is a very busy man.
追查罪犯不是紳士該幹的事
Chasing criminals is no job for a gentleman.
就該交給警察去做
It should be left to the police.
艾薇 可以送帕克太太和她兒子出門嗎
Ivy, could you see Mrs Parker and her son out please?
當然
Of course.
跟上 魯伯特
Come along, Rupert!
謝謝你抽出時間
Thank you for your time.
你為什麼要做這些事
Why do you do these things?
拜託 別告訴我父親
Please, please do not tell father.
艾薇 要是我能讓他看到我的技巧和能力
Ivy, if I can show him my skill and ability.
他絕對不會讓你和他一起工作的 別動
He will never allow you to work with him. Now, stay still.
你還真是不急不忙
You took your time girl!
豬肉在哪裡
And where's the pork?!
米金斯那個吝嗇鬼什麼都不肯賣給我
That miser Mr Meekins refused to sell any to me.
說我們賒帳已經逾期了
Said our account is overdue.
還說除非我們付錢 否則就不送貨了
Said no more deliveries until we settle it.
當著全店的人吼我
Shouted at me in front of the whole store.
這不可能吧
That cannot be right.
送煤工和麵包師也要付薪了
The coalman and the baker need paying too.
辰忱城
中國手工洗衣房
希爾德加德殯儀館
早上好 斯嘉麗小姐
Guten Morgen Fraulein Scarlet!
早上好 希爾德加德先生
Good morning Herr Hildegard.
你有沒有...看見我父親
Have you... Have you seen my father?
這幾天沒見到
Not for a few days.
但最近我也一直忙得不可開交
But then I have been rushed off my feet.
這周死的人特別多
People have been dropping like flies this week.
是很難過 但對生意來說是好事
Sad, of course, but very good for business.
二位請節哀順變
I... I am so sorry for your loss.
請跟我來
Please, follow me.
亨利·斯嘉麗先生
私家偵探 43號
父親
Father?
倫敦大都會警部 蘇格蘭場
怎麼了
Yeah?
公爵 斯嘉麗小姐來了
Duke, Miss Scarlet's here.
告訴她我在開會
Tell her I'm in a meeting.
她說你會這麼說的
She said you'd say that.
所以她堅持要在你門外等你
Which is why she insisted on waiting outside your door.
我想她聽說了這筆交易
I think she heard this exchange.
她的確聽說了這筆交易
She did hear this exchange.
威廉
William.
伊萊莎
Eliza.
什麼風把你吹來了
To what do I owe this pleasure?
是我父親 他昨晚沒回家
It's my father. He didn't come home last night.
亨利是個成年人
Henry is a grown man and
我確定他在處理他的案子
I'm sure working one of his cases.
所以恕不奉陪
So if you'll excuse me
我要去確保倫敦的大街
I must get back to ensuring the streets of London
對像你一樣的女士們都很安全
are safe for ladies such as yourself.
無論亨利在哪
Wherever Henry is,
他都完全可以照顧好自己
he is perfectly capable of looking after himself.
別忘了他是個訓練有素的警察
Let's not forget that he's a highly trained police officer.
一個退休的警察
A retired police officer
他本應該做好自己的生意
who is meant to be running his own business,
而不是喝酒揮霍賺來的錢
not drinking away the profits.
所以這是出於錢的原因 而不是女兒的愛
Ah, so this is more about money rather than daughterly love.
我一家的開支都依靠我的父親
My household is reliant on my father.
但我們也都知道你在為此謀出路
But we both know that's something that you're working on.
我知道你的小愛好
I know of your little hobby,
付錢讓流浪男孩給你犯罪現場的消息
paying street boys for tip offs of crime scenes.
偵探是男人的工作 伊萊莎
Being a detective is a job for a man, Eliza.
但你每天都在做 威廉
And yet you do it every day, William.
正因如此 我還有很多案子要處理 所以
Hmm, well nice as this is, I have many cases to attend to, so
我能看出你有多忙 你的脖子上還有皂液
Yes, I can see how busy you are. You still have soap on your neck.
在城裡最大鴉片窟的一起縱火案
An arson attack on the city's largest opium den.
六個女學生偷渡到歐洲大陸當妓女
Six schoolgirls smuggled to the continent for brothel fodder
攝政公園的河裡
and a dead man floating
漂著一具被割喉的男屍
in Regents Park's canal with his throat slit
好大一個口子
ear to ear.
獨臂屠夫都切得比這乾淨
I've seen neater cuts from a one-armed butcher.
一位淑女不該看這些東西
A lady should not see such things.
從懷表還留在他身上來看
And with his pocket watch still on his person
這很明顯不是小偷幹的
it's clearly not the work of a common thief.
我覺得這是一位怨婦的激情犯罪
I would say it's a crime of passion by a scorned woman.
因為他腳上的皮疹
Since the rash on the souls
表明他有晚期梅毒
of his feet suggest latter stage of syphilis.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果