更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
我並不想惹事
I never wanted a war.
只想讓人們知道發生了什麼
I just wanted people to know what happened here.
男女老少 共計98人
Ninety-eight men, women, children...
包括我丈夫
...my husband.
但沒人相信我
And yet no one believed.
人們重建了小鎮
They rebuilt the town.
生活還在繼續
Life went on.
可是我心已死
But I was already dead inside.
英勇的阿拉斯加人
我摯愛的丈夫 艾本·奧利森之墓
我並不想惹事生非
I never wanted a war.
三十極夜2: 黑暗的日子
紫外線燈
他們在洛杉磯 戴恩留言
晚上好 我是斯特拉·奧利森 包羅鎮的倖存者
Good evening. I'm Stella Oleson. I'm a survivor of Barrow.
過去十個月我一直在奔波...
I've been traveling for the past 10 months...
想讓人們了解真相
...trying to find ways to make people understand.
我想謝謝你們...
So I wanna thank you...
真心地謝謝今晚所有到場的人
...all of you, for being here tonight, for having an open mind.
我要告訴你們的是一件絕對真實的事
The story I'm about to tell you is an absolute truth.
並不是損壞了的輸油管...
It wasn't a faulty pipeline...
摧毀了我們寧靜的小鎮
...that destroyed our peaceful town.
98個人並不是死於石油火災
Ninety-eight people didn't die in an oil fire.
不是的
No.
事實是...
The truth is...
在去年長達30天的極夜裡...
...last year when the sun set for 30 days...
我們的小鎮 位於阿拉斯加的包羅鎮...
...our town, Barrow, Alaska...
被一群吸血鬼包圍了...
...came under siege by a clan of vampires.
沒事
That's okay.
笑是人類的本能
People always laugh.
但是今晚...
But tonight...
今晚將會不同
...tonight will be different.
這群吸血鬼總是想方設法
See, they go to great lengths
讓人們覺得他們並不存在...
to make you think that they don't exist...
所以每次我做演講的時候
...which is why every time I do one of these things...
會讓大家看看他們
...a couple of them show up.
我給你們準備了點兒驚喜
Well, I have a surprise for you.
我在天花板上裝了三盞紫外線燈...
I've rigged the ceiling with three SunMax ultraviolet lights...
它們的強度和波長...
...each of which are the same intensity and wavelength...
和正午太陽是一樣的
...as the sun at high noon.
如果有吸血鬼在這兒...
If there are any of you out there...
奉勸你還是乖乖現身吧
...I suggest you stand and show yourselves.
否則...
Otherwise...
我就是吸血鬼
I'm a vampire.
把燈開打
Hit the lights.
聯邦調查局
-講得不錯 -人們應該有知情權
- Clever little show. - Well, people need to know the truth.
很不錯
That's a good one.
我親眼看著丈夫和最要好的朋友死去
My husband, my closest friends, I watched them die.
我明白
I understand.
你這是得了創傷後壓力疾患...
And post-traumatic stress...
真能把人逼瘋了
It can really mess a person up.
今晚所有在場的人都看到了 沒人能否認
All those people tonight, they can't deny what they saw.
但這只是場惡作劇 不是嗎
But what they saw was a hoax, right?
一個瘋女人精心設計的把戲
An elaborate stunt perpetrated by a very sick woman.
如果只是惡作劇 何必驚動FBI呢
If it was a hoax, then why send in the FBI?
斯特拉·奧利森 你簡直是拔不掉的肉中刺
You're a thorn in my side, Stella Oleson.
如果可以的話
If it were up to me...
我要親手掐死你
...I'd choke you with my bare hands...
埋進該死的大沙漠
...and bury you in the fucking desert.
可惜那樣做太顯眼了
Others, however, feel that would draw too much attention.
你到底是誰
Who are you?
那些屍體早化為灰燼了
The body's already in the incinerator.
沒人會相信你的
No one will ever believe you.
在籃球賽場上...
And in basketball...
湖人隊以
...the Lakers took a crushing
94比110慘敗給活塞隊
loss to the Pistons this evening, 110 to 94.
今天夜裡有時有陣雨
Rain showers will be intermittent throughout the evening.
-明晨雨量將有所減弱... -艾本 對不起
- We'll have relief come morning time.... - Sorry, Eben.
周六晚間多雨
More wet weather for Saturday evening.
接下來請關注
Let's get more information
發生在菲格羅亞的騷亂
about that disturbance down on Figueroa.
來 給我鑰匙
Come on, give me the key.
不要 不要
No. No.
-你他媽是誰 -我是保爾
- Who the fuck are you? - I'm Paul.
那是陶德
That's Todd.
這是安柏
And that's Amber.
你們他媽的在我房裡幹什麼
Great. Now why the fuck are you in my room?
戴恩送我們來的
Dane sent us.
我女兒3年前在華盛頓離開了我
I lost my daughter three years ago, up in Washington.
我父母在塔爾薩的農莊外離開我
My Mom and Dad, right off our farm outside of Tulsa.
我未婚妻也一樣 在該死的紐奧良市中心
My fiance, New Orleans, middle of the fucking city.
沒一個人相信他們死在吸血鬼手中
And no one believed us.
說出去就像飛碟和大腳巨人一樣扯淡
Might as well have been talking about UFOs, Bigfoot, some shit.
所以這兩年來
Which is why, for the last two years,
我們一直在獵捕它們
we've been out there hunting them.
獵捕它們?
Hunting them?
是的
Yes.
我們4個人一起幹吧
And we could use a fourth.
不行 你們成不了 是它們獵捕你們
No, you don't hunt them. They hunt you.
看到嗎 我怎麼說來著
See? What did I tell you?
-你去哪兒 -真他媽浪費時間
- Where you going? - This is a fucking waste of time.
安柏 等等
Amber. Hey.
斯特拉 我知道那種滋味...
Look, Stella, we know what it's like...
夜半驚醒...
...waking up in the night...
心臟咚咚地跳
...with your heart pounding.
我們能給你提供機會去結束...
We're offering you a chance to end that...
這惡夢般的生活
...put those nightmares to rest.
你們並不認識我
You don't know me.
對 是不認識你
No. No, we don't know you.
但我們知道你是個倖存者
But we know you're a survivor.
三十極夜 對嗎
What was it, 30 days?
你堅持下來了
And you held on?
你了解它們的能力和它們的弱點
You know their strengths, their weaknesses.
除了我們 沒人會相信你
No one's gonna believe you.
你得面對這現實
You're gonna have to face that.
它們盯上我們了 還有她
They found us. Found her.
-有幾個呢 -目前只有一個
- How many? - Just one, so far.
很好
All right.
-守住門 -好
- Get the door. - Yep.
狗娘養的...
Son of a....
畜生
Fuck.
好了 入夥吧
Yeah, take a seat.
是時候去查探一下了
Time to check out, huh?
那個FBI探員...
The FBI agent...
他不是它們中的 但...
...he wasn't one of them, but...
那種人被稱作食蟲者 真混蛋
Yeah, man, they call them bug eaters. Wannabes.
到處都是混蛋
Fuckers are everywhere.
它們聽從莉莉絲的命令
They do Lilith's bidding, and in return,
作為回報 她給予它們永生
she promises them immortality.
莉莉絲是誰
Lilith, who's Lilith?
就是我們在追查的那個人
She's the one we're after.
女王蜂
Queen bee.
你功課做得不到位啊
You really haven't done your homework, have you?
對不起 你到底是
I'm sorry. Do you have
對我有意見還是向來如此...
a problem with me or are you just always...
是有意見 我覺得你會害死大伙兒
I do. I'm afraid you're gonna get us all killed.
安柏 冷靜點 戴恩也希望我們聯手
Easy, Amber. This is what Dane wanted.
她就像塊該死的磁鐵
She's like a fucking magnet.
莉莉絲悉心策劃了一切
Lilith orchestrates everything.
組織著一切
She keeps them organized.
隱藏著一切
She keeps them secret.
她維持著整個機構
She also keeps way off the grid.