美劇《皇家律師(2011)》第三季第一集Part51-中英文對照臺詞

2021-01-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

全體起立

All rise.

很抱歉讓大家久等

We're sorry to sit late,

但我們知道

but we are conscious of

這次上訴對你們來說有多麼重要

just how much this appeal means to all of you

我們不想讓你們繼續等了

and we don't want to keep you waiting any longer.

在過去的三天裡

Having listened with great care

我們仔細聽取了雙方的舉證辯論

to the arguments over the past three days,

最終我們一致裁定本次上訴

it is our unanimous decision that this appeal

被駁回

be refused.

下周我們會在宣判時給出原因

We'll be giving our reasons in our judgment next week.

-把他押下去 -天啊 這是錯的

- Take him down. - Oh, God. That's wrong!

不要

No!

求你們

Please!

不要

No!

她結束了

She's finished.

-準備好了嗎 先生 -你先

- Ready, sir? - You go on.

那邊見

I'll see you over there.

小姐

Miss?

他是被誣陷的

They fitted him up.

三年過去了 他們還在誣陷他

And three years later, they're still fitting him up.

這張不行

Not this one.

我想表現的克萊夫·瑞德可不是這樣

That's not what I'm saying about Clive Reader.

謝謝

Thank you.

留心她

Keep an eye.

-歡迎來到你的派對 -天啊

- Welcome to your party. - My God.

時間很緊而且是要案

It's a very late return and it's big,

必須要有勇氣有膽識的人才能勝任

so it's going to take someone with guts and balls.

去曼徹斯特待四個月

Four months in Manchester,

起訴所有涉及賭馬行賄的人

prosecuting all the men who make horse-racing corrupt.

好啊

Great.

-星期二審前聽證 -很好

- Pre-trial hearing on Tuesday. - Great.

警察撒謊了 他們訛言謊語

They lied, the police. They lied and lied and lied.

不說法律和證據 有時候你就是知道

Now, look. Forget the law, forget evidence. Sometimes you just know.

-約翰尼·福斯特是無辜的 -我想你有點

- Johnny Foster is innocent. - I think you're a bit...

-什麼 -情緒激動

- What? What? - Emotional?

你沒說錯 我就是激動了

You're right, I am emotional.

為什麼會這樣 因為我是女人嗎

And...and why is that? Because I'm a woman, do you think?

我沒這麼說

No, I didn't say that.

一個無辜的人要為他沒犯的罪而坐一輩子牢

An innocent man is serving a life sentence for something he didn't do!

離開法庭時一定要起立鞠躬

You know, standing up and bowing matters when we leave court,

不是因為傳統或者是誰的身份地位

not because of the tradition or anyone's status,

而是因為這表示我們都往前看了

but because it shows that we all move on.

往前看 有人受了冤枉怎麼往前看

Move on? There's just been a miscarriage of justice. Move on?

我認為你是個無畏的律師

I think you're a fearless advocate,

無畏對人確實有很大幫助

and fearlessness goes a long way,

但僅有這點是不夠的

but it's not the whole story.

晚安 科斯特洛小姐

Good night, Miss Costello.

瑞德先生

Mr Reader.

那是什麼意思

What the hell did that mean?

忘記不開心的事 這是派對

Oh, forget about it. It's a party.

我想跳舞

Well, I want dancing.

怎麼都不跳舞

Where's the dancing?

我愛她輸的時候

I love her when she loses.

我愛她跳舞的時候

I love her when she dances.

她兩樣都特別不擅長

She's so very, very bad at both.

你應該直接告訴她 先生

You should just tell her, sir.

我愛你

I love you.

再說一遍

Say it again.

我愛你 瑪莎·科斯特洛

I love you, Martha Costello.

我愛"快樂分裂"[英國樂隊]

I love Joy Division.

-全心全意地愛他們 -我也是

- I mean, with all my heart, love them. - Me too.

是嗎 喜歡創世紀合唱團 凱莉·米洛

Yeah, right. What? Genesis, Kylie,

還有伊安·柯蒂斯[快樂分裂主唱]

Ian Curtis?

我說的話是真心的

I meant what I said.

是嗎

Did you?

喜歡他們超過衝撞樂隊嗎

More than The Clash?

瑪莎

Oh, Martha!

瑪莎

Martha?

瑪莎

Martha?

瑪莎

Martha?

比利

Billy?

還有多久

How long?

你的睪丸素水平很快就會降下來

Your testosterone levels will come down very quickly.

我是說...

I meant...

你懂的

well...

一開始有效 癌細胞停止擴散

It works, the cancer stops spreading,

之後就失效了

and then it doesn't work.

六個月 三年 每個病例都不同

Six months, three years... every case is different.

我會失去多少男子氣概

How much less of a man will I be?

乳房會凸起

Up a couple of bra sizes.

剃鬚刀可以扔掉了

Throw away the electric razor.

也不會有晨勃了

No more Mr Big Boy in the morning.

你愛哭嗎

Do you cry easily?

-不愛 -現在會了

- No. - You do now.

會有一點疼

Small scratch.

當我目睹他盤詰一位非常資深警員時

'I knew that, er... Clive Reader was exceptional

就知道克萊夫·瑞德這個人非同凡響

'when I...I saw him cross-examine a very senior police officer...'

-你沒事吧 -快去吧 這是你的時刻

- You OK? - You go. Your moment.

...法庭大門 完全不知道

'...courtroom door, completely unaware,

褲子已經掉到了腳踝

'with his trousers around his ankles,

謊言與欺騙被揭露無遺

'who was being exposed as a liar and a fraud.'

女士們先生們

Ladies and gentlemen,

有請皇家律師克萊夫·提好褲子·瑞德先生

Mr Clive "Hold on to your trousers" Reader QC.

比利

Billy?

先生 你兒子大衛被逮捕了

It's your son, sir. David. He's been arrested.

-為什麼 -涉嫌殺害一位警員

- What? For what? - Killing a police officer.

什麼

What?

我們掌握多少信息

How much do we know?

800人的示威隊伍被包圍在一個窄巷裡

Er...800 demonstrators kettled into a narrow street,

非常擁擠 示威者想出去

way too small for that kind of number. People want out.

警察繼續縮小包圍圈

The police squeeze them tighter.

-繼續講 -六個警察進入包圍圈

- Go on. - A team of six coppers go in.

-進去幹什麼 -不知道

- Why? - Don't know.

-然後呢 -他們說其中一名示威者...

- And then? - They're saying that one demonstra...

說他突然發起瘋來 先生

They're saying he goes berserk, sir.

雙手用力推了其中一名警察的胸部

Pushes one of the coppers, two hands, hard, in the chest.

-大衛不可能這樣 -這是警方的說法

- But David wouldn't... - That's what they're saying.

韋伯斯特警員頭部撞到燈柱底部

PC Webster cracked his head on the bottom of a lamp post.

顱內出血

Bleed inside the skull,

大腦受到壓迫 兩小時後死亡

pressure on the brain, dies two hours later.

克萊夫 對不起攪了你的皇家律師派對

Clive, I'm...I'm sorry about all this, at your silk party.

快走吧

Come on.

儘快把他們送過去

Get them there as quick as you can.

你想要誰 先生

Who do you want, sir?

請站起來

Stand up, please.

這事沒法公事公辦 是吧

This is personal, isn't it?

一個是你們的人 一個是我們的

One of ours. One of yours.

所以我們雙方能否秉公辦理就非常重要

Which makes it so important that we all remain completely professional.

你是他媽媽吧

You the mum?

出庭律師現身警察局

A barrister in a police station.

這不違反你們的規定嗎

Isn't that against your rules?

一個少年第一次進牢房

A teenage boy in a cell for the first time in his life.

他需要我嗎 他真需要律師嗎

I mean, does he need me? Or does he need a lawyer at all?

畢竟你會照顧他的 對吧

Because, I mean, you'll look after him, won't you?

還是免費的

And then it won't cost anything.

誰在乎什麼律師和罪犯呢

Anyway, who cares about barristers and criminals?

除非是你自己 或者你兒子

Unless of course it's you or your son.

但你從來沒經歷過 對吧

But then it never is, is it?

順便告訴你 他媽媽死了

His mum's dead, by the way.

大衛 跟我說實話

David, just tell me.

相關焦點