更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
It's in the center of the circle in Kingfisher County,
龍捲風警報
moving north.
龍捲風中心正移向東北
Tornado warning continues now
西部的居民請注意
and has been extended officially.I gave this to you earlier.
早些時候報導的
It's extended over into Oklahoma Cou
龍捲風警報範圍
They're calling all of Oklahoma County right now...
現已包括整個奧克荷馬州
Jo.come on.
裘 快來
What is it, Mommy? We have to get up.
怎麼了 媽咪? 快起來
We must go to the storm cellar!
我們得馬上進地窖
What's happening?
快點 快點
Come on, sweetie.
來吧 甜心
Hurry! Mommy's got you.Mommy's got you.
別怕 媽媽抱你 媽媽抱你
TV says it's big.
可能是F5超強龍捲風
We're going to the storm cellar.
我們躲進地窖
Toby! Toby!
多比! 多比!
We must move! Hand her to me!
動作要快 我要抱她
Come on! Let's move.
快 快走
Go to the center of your house if there's no cellar.
來不及躲 請留在房子中央
My Lord!
快到了...
Come on!
快
We're almost there!
快去 我來關門
Take her! Take her!
抱著她 抱著她
I'll get the door!
我來開門
Get in! Hurry!
進去 快點
It's coming!
來了
Quick!Light the lamp!
點上油燈
Daddy! Toby's still outside!
爹地 多比還在外面
Toby,
多比乖...
come on, boy!
快進來
Good boy!
乖
It's okay, Toby.
好了 多比
Grab Jo!
抱好裘
Daddy!
爹地!
Take Jo!
把裘抱好
God!
我拉不住!
I can't hold it.
我拉不住了!
Jesus! Oh, God!
天哪
I can't hold it.
我拉不住了!
I can't hold it!
我拉不住了...
Daddy... Stay with me, Jo!
爹地... 別去 裘! 別去...
Look, caps are already starting to break.
氣團開始擴散
All the models are forecasting lifted indices from -6 to -10.
氣壓指數顯示強風至超強風
If the cells keep building,
大氣團繼續形成
there could be a record outbreak of tornados.
可能產生破記錄的龍捲風
This is going to be a long day.
今天肯定要加班了
Are you sure she'll be there?
你確定她會在嗎?
If I know Jo,
我很了解裘
she's already dragged her department into the field.
她一定把人馬都帶到野外了
Day like today, it's to be expected.
這種天氣也難怪
She forgets everything except work.
她心裡只有工作
You're nervous.
你很緊張 對吧?
Nervous?
才不會
No.
不
Do I look nervous?
我看來緊張嗎?
No.Well, yeah, you do a little. You know.
不 是有一點拉 老實講
I want to get it over with.
我只想速戰速決
She said she signed the papers?
她不是籤了名嗎?
That's what she said.
她是這麼說
You don't think so?
你有懷疑嗎?
I think so.
是 我懷疑
Give me a kiss.
親一下
Okay, Professor! Hang on there. I think I fixed it.
教授 我想應該修好了
I got it.
好了
Fuck me! This thing is useless!
一堆爛貨
Sorry!
抱歉 裘
Wait, wait!Good! Give me a reading!
可以了 給我讀數
Okay, boss lady, hold your horses.
好吧 老闆娘 別急
Which way do you want it?
你要哪個方向的?
The dry line is stalled.
幹地沒動靜 掃描北西北區
Scan WNW, look at mid-levels for rotation, and increase the P.R.F.
觀察中雲層有沒有旋轉現象
All I'm saying is, don't fold the maps.
別把地圖折起來
I didn't fold the maps.
我沒有折呀
Kansas is a mess. There's a big crease through Wichita.
堪薩斯州被折得歪七扭八
Roll the maps.
用卷的
The storm chasers.
那可不是追風者嗎?
Hey!I don't believe it. Who's that handsome devil?
我不敢相信 那個帥哥是誰?
Gentlemen.
各位帥哥
The Extreme! It's the Extreme!
玩命的來啦
Don't start that shit.
老兄 甭提了
A manly handshake ensues. How you doing, man?
那我們來個紳士的握握手 你好嗎
I'm doing great.
很好 很好
Oh, man!
老兄
I'd like you to meet Melissa. This is Dusty.
達斯帝 這位是瑪莉莎
Dustman's been chasing with us since we started.
這是達斯帝 達斯帝是追風族的元老
Listen......where's Jo?
老兄 裘呢?
She's by the Doppler.
她在修都卜勒雷達
Broke down again. Running out of grant money.
壞了 輔助金用完了
Why don't you hang out here for a little while.
你留在這兒
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Okay
好吧
Dusty, why don't you explain to Melissa...
達斯帝 跟她說說
...why you're the way you are.
你為什麼是這德行
Come on.
來吧
Man, Jo's going to wig when she sees he's back.
裘看到他歸隊會抓狂
I'm not back.
我不是歸隊
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回頭了
Hi, Joey.
你好 喬伊
Hi Bill
你好 比爾
Hiya, Jo.
你好 裘
Hi Bill
你好 比爾
I'm happy you found us.
很高興你找到我們
How you doing?
你還好吧?
It's going good.You see the sky today?
不錯 看到天空嗎?
Yes
是啊
She's really talking. Catch.
有點...蠢蠢欲動 接著
It's the biggest series of storms in 12 years.
十二年來最大的暴風群
One lined up after another.
一個接一個來
N.S.S.L.'s never seen anything like it.
我從來沒見過
Is that right? So, Jo, about the divorce papers...
是嗎? 那份離婚同意書...
Jo,do you have a sec? Excuse me.
裘 有空嗎? 對不起
Yeah,yeah,sure.
好吧
Hi,Bill
嗨 比爾
This thing's acting up again.
這個好像又壞了
The focus mount's jammed.
焦距被卡住
There's grass in the auto-focus.
上面黏著雜草 你得檢查
Should I clean it?
現在?
Not unless you want to sketch tornados.
除非你想畫龍捲風
Welcome back. I'm not back.
歡迎歸隊 我沒要回來
You want the papers?
你要離婚同意書?
I came here for them.
我大老遠跑來就是來拿的
They're signed and ready.
我都籤好了
Good. Let's see them.
很好 拿出來吧
Right now?
你現在就要?
That'd be nice.
這樣最好
What's the urgent urgency?
你這麼急
You act like you're getting married.
好像打算結婚
I am.
沒錯
Yeah
是啊
Is it Melinda?
瑪琳達嗎?
Melissa.
瑪莉莎