電影《狙擊精英:絕路反擊》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-08 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

中美洲 | 翡翠海岸

但在南美洲 尤其在翡翠海岸

...but in South America, particularly Costa Verde,

布魯諾·迪亞斯

Bruno Diaz has been

幾十年來一直是標誌性的人物

an icon for decades.

自1953年發生歷史性的血腥政變以後

He immediately made a name for himself

多年來社會動蕩不安

by ushering in the nation's first dealings

是他促成了與美國

with the United States in decades,

幾十年來的第一筆交易

after years of turmoil had followed

因此一舉成名

from the historically bloody coup d'etat in 1953.

迪亞斯先生多年的努力終於得到了回報

But Mr. Diaz's efforts will finally come to fruition,

在明天上午總統出席的峰會上

tomorrow morning at a summit with the president,

雙方政要將籤署

where the two dignitaries will sign

取消貿易禁令的協議

an agreement to lift the trade embargo.

迪亞斯先生即將登臺

I'm told Mr. Diaz is about to take the stage.

明天的峰會將在

Now, tomorrow's summit will take place

華盛頓特區舉行 但馬上

in Washington, D.C., but in seconds,

迪亞斯先生將就此歷史性事件

Mr. Diaz will address the people

向翡翠海岸民眾發表演講

of Costa Verde about the historic event.

我們馬上轉到現場 進行直播

We'll take you there now, live.

我剛收到消息

I'm just getting this now.

我們在現場的記者

We have a reporter on the ground,

正在撤離

but they are evacuating the area.

布魯諾·迪亞斯受到了槍擊

It appears Bruno Diaz has been shot.

這是一個令人震驚的轉折點

This is a shocking turn of events.

狙擊精英: 絕路反擊

維吉尼亞州 | 蘭利

遵命 部長先生

Yes, sir, Mr. Secretary.

我向你保證 我們會查出是誰的責任

I assure you, we will find out who's responsible.

明白 不 調查會秘密進行

Understood. No, it will be totally covert.

好的長官 謝謝 再見

Yes, sir. Great. Thank you. Bye.

長官 你得看下這個

Sir, you need to see this.

犯罪現場找到的頭髮 身份已識別

A hair was recovered at the crime scene. They have a positive ID.

他在槍擊前

He flew in and out of Costa Verde

一級軍士長

Brandon Beckett

進入翡翠海岸 槍擊後離開

within hours of the attack.

-彼得森 -長官

- Peterson! - Yes, sir?

有目標了 布蘭登·貝克特

We have our man. Brandon Beckett

現在是我們的頭號嫌疑犯

is now our primary suspect.

立刻派一個小隊到貝克特家去

Get a team over to Beckett's house stat.

當地特警隊嗎

Local SWAT?

秘密行動 如果我們的人

Private. If it was one of our own

殺了一個外交政要

that killed a foreign dignitary,

在弄清所有事情以前 必須保密

we need to keep it under wraps until we know everything.

克洛弗 盡你所能繼續查

Clover, keep digging, find out everything you can.

彼得森 你確定貝克特的位置後

Peterson, when you locate Beckett,

就在附近設置一個安全屋

I want a safe house set up somewhere nearby.

-好的 -好 開始行動

- Okay. - Alright, Let's move now.

就當布蘭登·貝克特是全副武裝的危險分子

Assume that Brandon Beckett is armed and dangerous.

該死 瑞肯 你個混蛋

Damn, Retcon. You son of a bitch.

已經玩了五天 我現在還是緊張得要死

We're going on five days and I'm still sweaty as hell.

是嗎

Oh, really?

不像你 我有一份真正的工作

Unlike you, I actually have a real job.

但我假期還有兩周 老弟

But I've got two more weeks of vacation left, buddy.

還有兩周

Two more weeks of

可以把你這13歲的小老弟打得屁滾尿流

beating your little 13-year-old ass.

14歲

Oh, 14.

太對不起了

So sorry.

等等 等等

Wait for it. Wait for it.

Boom!

這就是你轉角不清場的後果 業餘選手

That's what happens when you don't clear the corner. Amateur.

對對對 吃槍子兒吧

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Get some.

趴下

On the ground!

立刻趴下

On the ground now!

退後

Step back!

舉起手來 我們走

Hands up! Let's go!

危險解除 趴下

We're clear. On your stomach!

立刻趴在地上

Get down on the ground now!

該死

Shit.

B隊安全

Bravo team clear.

安德魯斯

Andrews!

走了 準備轉移

Let's go, move it.

-他被帶走了 -什麼

- He was taken. - What?

他的死要看起來像自殺 這很關鍵

It was critical that his death look like a suicide.

B計劃是什麼

What's plan B?

在經過審問後

After being questioned, he'll be taken

他會被帶到高度防範的地方關押

to a high security facility for holding.

我會派一組人除掉護送隊

I'll send a team to take out the convoy.

要看起來像是貝克特同夥做的

It'll need to look like they're working with Beckett.

不留活口

No one survives.

西雅圖 | 中情局安全屋

我們知道是你殺了布魯諾·迪亞斯

We know you killed Bruno Diaz.

-你到底在說什麼 -別跟我胡扯

- What in the hell are you talking about? - Don't bullshit me.

我們有你的DNA 你的航班行程

We got your DNA, we have your flight records

而且我們知道你有動機

and we have your motive.

現在我想知道的是 你父親參與了嗎

Now, what I want to know is, was your father involved?

我父親 他參與什麼了

My father? Was he involved in what?

你父親在翡翠海岸執行的任務出了問題

Your father was on a mission in Costa Verde, things went bad,

這是你在報復

this is your way of getting even.

對 我看了你的郵件

Yeah, I read your stories in your e-mails.

聽著 很明顯我被設計了

Look, I've obviously been set up.

星期二下午7點32分

Where were you Tuesday?

你在哪裡

Seven thirty-two p.M.?

我不知道

I don't know.

健身館 床上

The gym? In bed?

長官 這是我五年來第一次休假

Sir, I'm on leave for the first time in five years.

恕我直言 我甚至不知道

With all due respect, I didn't even know

有暗殺事件發生

there was an assassination.

富蘭克林探員

Agent Franklin.

不好意思打斷

Pardon the interruption.

我能和貝克特單獨說一句嗎

Can I have a word alone with Beckett?

到底誰叫你來的

Who the hell called you?

是上校

The colonel.

當面對一個服役記錄和貝克特中士一樣

I guess your short-sighted inability to see through the red tape

令人欽佩的人打交道時

was a concern when dealing with someone

你的目光短淺 遷就繁文縟節

whose service record is as admirable

將成為讓人擔憂的問題

as Sergeant Beckett's is.

給你一分鐘

You got a minute.

-5分鐘怎麼樣 -不如1分鐘吧

- How about five? - How about one?

好吧

Okay.

澤克·羅森伯格 國土安全部

Zeke Rosenberg, Homeland Security.

你可以叫我澤羅

You can call me Zero.

好的 澤羅

Okay, Zero.

聽著 我和這件事毫無關係

Look, I had nothing to do with whatever this is.

對此我不發表意見

I'm not gonna make a judgment on that.

我會做的 就是先看事實

What I am gonna do is, I'm gonna look at the facts

然後再做判斷

and then I'll make my decision,

我和那邊的富蘭克林探員不一樣

unlike Agent Franklin there,

他相信他所看到的一切

who seems to believe everything he reads.

現在聽著 他們將會把你轉移到黑牢

Now, listen. They're gonna move you to a black site.

如果是你做的 你的下場會很難看

If you're guilty, it's gonna get really ugly.

但如果你是清白的

But if you're innocent,

不管這是誰做的 這個人都要了結此事

whoever did this is gonna want to tie up loose ends,

結果也不會太好

and that's not so good either.

我保證 我會查個水落石出

I promise you, I will get to the bottom of this.

謝謝

Thank you.

先別謝 我也可能查出是你做的

Don't thank me yet, I might find out you're guilty.

但我沒有

I'm not.

-希望如此 -好了

- I hope that's true. - All right.

時間到了

Time's up.

把他弄起來 我們走

Get him up and out of here, let's go.

羅森伯格 我接到嚴格命令要求低調行事

Rosenberg, I have strict orders to keep a low profile,

所以我不需要你在那

so I don't need you out there swinging

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點