電影《特種部隊2:全面反擊(2013)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-04 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

朝鮮 非軍事區

大家動作快點 趕緊找到那個叛逃者

Hustle up, guys. You've got to get that defector

然後帶離這裡 不要耽擱

and get the hell out of there. No delays.

老鼠 準備好實現那個18歲目標了嗎

Hey, Mouse, are you ready with that 18-year-old aim?

準備好了 長官

I'm on it, sir.

-快 -我們走

- Move. - Let's go.

快啊 這傢伙到底在哪

All right, come on. Where is this guy at?

快啊 快啊 快啊

Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on, come on.

老鼠 幫忙分散他們的注意力

All right, Mouse. Give us that diversion.

快走

Let's move.

火石 原地待命

Flint, stay put.

沒人告訴你你打架超難看嗎

Anyone ever tell you you fight ugly?

被我撂倒的人不會說話

Not from their backs, they don't.

只是...

It's just...

火石 走吧 火石

Flint, let's go. Flint?

你在搞什麼鬼

What the hell are you doing?

標記一下我們的地盤 長官

Just marking our territory, sir.

大兵蓋恩斯 看到火石的話 斃了他

Private Gaines, if you see Flint, shoot him.

樂意至極

With pleasure.

找到叛逃者了 返回撤離點 跟我走

Defector in hand. En route to pickup. Come on.

我沒看到他 你呢

I don't see him, do you?

火石 快點滾回來

Flint, get your ass back to the team.

我們要撤退了

We are on the move.

你不會相信的 攔路虎

You ain't gonna believe this, Roadblock.

我日

Mother...

贏了

Yeah!

什麼

What?

不不不 這不公平

No, no, no, no. No, no, no. Unfair advantage.

我更厲害點

I'm better.

他臉蛋很光滑 連鬍鬚都沒

He's got smooth cheeks. He's got no facial hair.

-我要拉引信了 -在水裡摩擦力更小

- I'm gonna pull the pin. - There's less friction underwater.

那樣算犯規 犯規

That's a foul. That's a foul.

這才是特種兵

A Joe flag.

這才是特種部隊的隊員

A G.I. Joe flag.

這招不錯吧

That was a nice touch, right?

算是吧

Yeah. You can call it that.

那你覺得呢

And what would you call it?

-很不光彩 -也算是吧

- Undignified. - Yeah, that, too.

贏了就該紳士點

You know in victory, we should be gentlemen.

-傑伊 -在

-Hey, Jaye! - Yo!

普通人能屏住呼吸多久

How long can the average man hold his breath?

90秒

Ninety seconds.

-給我來一瓶 -沒問題 老闆

- Free hand. - You got it, boss.

好的 放輕鬆 小樣

All right. Easy, Flipper.

拿著 媽的 這就不行了

Back. Damn, that's good.

勝利了慶祝一下很正常 這樣才好玩

There's nothing wrong with taking a victory lap. It's fun.

事實就是這樣 特種部隊就像一個拳頭

This is how it works. G.I. Joe's a fist.

我們就是指關節

Us, we're the knuckles.

我們要如何攻擊

How do we strike?

團結在一起才行

Together.

若有一個手指沒握緊

A finger strays...

-就會被拗斷 -就會被拗斷

- It gets broken. - It gets broken.

又來指關節了 你不是吧

Knuckles, again? Really?

友情提醒 下次換個新的故事

As a friend, you've got to get a new speech.

還有 下次你要淹某人

And the next time you want to drown somebody,

記得叫上我

just invite me.

特種部隊 全面反擊

納米蟲戰爭結束後

Since the end of the Nanomite wars,

上尉公爵·豪澤爾指揮著特種部隊的戰術行動

Captain Duke Hauser now leads Joe Tactical Operations.

麾下成員有攔路虎

Under Duke's command are Roadblock,

傑伊女郎

Lady Jaye,

火石

Flint,

還有蛇眼

and Snake Eyes.

而殘暴的恐怖分子眼鏡蛇指揮官

The ruthless terrorist known as Cobra Commander,

和迪斯特羅

and Destro

已經被特種部隊抓獲

have been captured by the G.I. Joes

並被關押在守備最森嚴的監獄裡

and placed in a maximum security prison.

但是眼鏡蛇特工 白幽靈

But the Cobra operatives, Storm Shadow

和扎坦 仍然逍遙法外

and Zartan, remain at large.

特種部隊和整個世界

The unit and the world

都在高度警戒眼鏡蛇指揮官最後的誓言

remain on high alert following Cobra Commander's final vow.

全面反擊

Retaliation.

日本 東京

聽風辨影

The ear that sees.

嵐影一族傳承已久的測試

An ancient Arashikage test.

金克斯 白幽靈的表妹

Jinx, cousin to Storm Shadow,

是時候證明你有能力加入特種部隊了

it's time to prove that you are ready to join the G.I. Joes.

保護好你自己

Defend yourself.

準備好了 盲大師

I'm ready, Blind Master.

耳聽八方

Ears, open.

蛇眼 你來測試她

Snake Eyes, your task.

測試她的能力

Test her abilities.

拔下金克斯的一根頭髮

Pluck a single hair from Jinx's head.

開始

Hajimate!

不錯不錯

Ah, good.

要像貓一樣敏捷

One should be as nimble as a cat,

還要像老虎一樣兇猛

yet fierce as a tiger.

蛇眼獲勝

Snake Eyes wins.

金克斯 為了在戰場獲勝

Jinx, in order to excel in war,

你首先就要學會沉著冷靜

you must first find peace.

蛇眼

Snake Eyes,

你贏得了正義之刃

you have earned the Blade of Justice.

此刀由黑色碳纖維打造

Made of black carbon fibre.

兇殘無比且堅不可摧

Cruel. Indestructible.

傳言我們的敵人即將捲土重來

There are rumours of a new attack by our enemies.

你要離開道場 找出並阻止他們的計劃

You must leave the dojo to uncover these plans and stop them.

迅速行動 你可能已經晚了

But move swiftly. You may already be too late.

正面遇敵 正面遇敵

Contact front! Contact front!

敵人火力很強

Heavy enemy fire!

守住防線 守住防線

I need you to bring them up the line. Bring them up the line.

收到 虎爺 但我趕不過去

Check that, Block, but I can't, man.

我被攻擊了

I'm taking rounds back here.

我需要你的支援 現在就需要你的支援

I need you! I need you now!

發動空襲 快發動空襲

Air strike! Call in an air strike!

等等 怎樣才能發動空襲來著

Wait. How do you call in an air strike?

-老天 -我能不能

- Jesus! - Can I bring...

能不能用個急救包之類的

What about one of those, like, care package thingies?

我都快死了 就等著你衝過來

I'm bleeding out and I need you to sprint.

能不能用急救包 我可以給你

Can you use a care package thingy? I can bring you one.

急救包

A care package thingy?

誰在朝我開槍 搞什麼

Who is shooting me? What is...

我都快死了 你卻在...

I'm bleeding out right there and you're...

你是在原地打轉嗎

Are you spinning?

我得全方位掩護你

You got to cover 360.

你在原地打轉

You're spinning.

你實戰打得那麼好 玩這個爛死了

How could you be so good at combat? You stink at this.

別激動 我記得我的軍銜

I think you need to relax. I believe I outrank you,

-比你高 -別在我的地盤擺架子

- last time I checked. - Not in my house, you don't.

好吧 敵軍來襲

All right. Taking fire!

受到敵人攻擊 暫停 受到敵人攻擊

Enemy fire! Time out! Enemy fire!

遇敵

Enemy contact!

公爵叔叔 你耳朵好大

Uncle Duke, you have big ears.

你頭好大 過來

You got a big head. Come here!

回擊敵人 現在怎麼樣

Returning fire! What's up, now?

回擊敵人

Returning fire!

尖叫也沒用的

You can't scream your way out of this one!

請求支援 虎爺

Yeah, requesting assistance, brother Block!

無法動彈 公爵 無法動彈

Pinned down, brother Duke. Pinned down.

沒關係 我還有我的夥伴 地獄犬

That's all right. I got my boy here. Demon dog!

奶奶 幫幫我們 我們需要後援

Grandma, help us! We need backup!

這可不是你第一次

Not the first time you sent a girl

讓女孩子尖叫著逃跑了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點