美劇《去他媽的世界》第一季第一集Part23-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

I'm James.

我叫詹姆斯

I'm 17.

今年17歲

And I'm pretty sure I'm a psychopath.

我非常確定自己是個心理變態

I'm laughing on the outside

Crying on the inside

'Cause I'm so in love

With you

I was eight when I realized I didn't have a sense of humor.

我在八歲時發現自己毫無幽默感

Why doesn't the Queen wave with this hand?

為什么女王不揮這隻手?

Eh? Why doesn't the Queen wave with this hand?

Cause it's my hand!

因為這只是我的手'

I'd always wanted to punch my dad in the face.

我總是想往我爸臉上揍一拳

Laughing on the outside

Did you?

有聽懂嗎?

When I was nine, he bought a deep fat fryer.

我九歲時,他買了一臺油炸鍋

He saw it on an American shopping channel.

那是他在一個美國購物頻道看到的

One day, I put my hand in it.

有次我把手放進去

I wanted to make myself feel something.

我想讓自己有所感覺

When I was 15, I put my neighbor's cat in a box and took it into the woods.

15歲時,我把鄰居家的貓 放進紙箱裡帶到森林

It probably had a name.

它或許有個名字吧

After that, I killed more animals.

在那之後,我殺了更多動物

And I remember every single one.

每一隻我都清楚記得

School was beneath me,

學校對我來說無聊透頂

but it was a good place for observation and selection

但那是適合觀察並選擇目標的好地方

because I had a plan.

因為我有個計劃

I was gonna kill something bigger,

我打算殺掉更大隻的獵物

much bigger.

比以往都還大隻

Hey.

I've seen you skating.

我見過你玩滑板

You're pretty shit.

你的技術超爛

Fuck off.

給我滾

(艾莉莎)

I get these moments when I have to lie down

有時我會覺得非躺下來不可

because everything feels, sort of, too much.

因為一切都讓人難以承受

And I look up and see the blue or the grey or the black

我躺著望向天空 有時藍、有時灰、有時黑

and I feel myself melting into it.

我會覺得自己融化於其中

And for, like, a split second, I feel free and happy.

而就在某一瞬間 我能感到自由和快樂

Innocent.

天真無邪

Like a dog.

像一隻狗

Or an alien.

或一個外星人

Or a baby.

或者一個嬰兒

Your presence is required, young lady.

請移駕進屋,小姐

Why are you talking like Downton Abbey?

你幹嘛學《唐頓莊園》的老派腔調?

Just get inside and help.

快進來幫忙

My mum used to be nice, but then she divorced my dad

我媽原本很好,直到她跟我爸離婚

and met Tony.

遇見了東尼

Last week, he said he thought I needed a bigger bra.

上禮拜,他說他覺得 我得穿大一點的胸罩

So I threw a Chicken Kiev at his head.

於是我就拿基輔雞丟他的頭

Mum pretended that she hadn't heard him.

我媽裝作沒聽到他說的話

Now she has the perfect house and the perfect garden

現在她有了完美房子和完美花園

in the perfect neighborhood with perfect twins.

住在完美小區,還有一對完美雙胞胎

Well...

好吧

their heads do smell nice, though.

他們的頭確實香香的

It's true.

真的

I haven't see my dad since I was eight.

我從八歲起就再也沒見過我爸

He never fitted in. He couldn't settle.

他無法融入社會,照顧不了家庭

So he had to leave.

所以他必須離開

I don't blame him.

我不怪他

But he sends me a card, without fail, every single birthday.

他每年總是會寄生日卡片給我

(生日快樂)

(祝福一位特別的少女,17歲)

I understand, actually.

其實我能理解

I don't trust people who fit in.

我不信任那些能融入社會的人

Is this from you?

這是你傳的嗎?

What? What the fuck?

怎麼了? 有沒有搞錯?

What? I'm here. I'm literally here.

怎樣? 我就在這裡,就在你面前

It's free.

這又不用錢

I've got so angry lately

Don't know what's wrong with me

I'm not saying he's the answer,

我不認為他能解救我

but he's something.

但他是某種特別的存在

It's been so weird lately

Found you staring at the...

Hey. Hey.

嗨 嗨

I haven't.

其實沒有

You're pretty shit. Fuck off.

你的技術超爛 給我滾

Alyssa was new.

艾莉莎是新來的

She'd started that term.

她在那學期轉來這間學校

I thought she could be interesting to kill.

我認為殺掉她會很有趣

Never fall in love again, no, no

Never fall in love again, no, no, never fall in love again

No, no, never fall in love again, no, no...

Are you waiting for me?

你在等我嗎?

So I pretended to fall in love with her.

所以我假裝愛上她

What happened to your hand?

你的手怎麼了?

Shut up.

閉嘴

I'll never fall in love again

I lost my one and only...

I haven't got a phone.

我沒有手機

OK.

I smashed it.

我把它摔爛了

Like, on purpose.

算是故意摔的

OK. So you can't call me.

好 所以你沒辦法打給我

I don't have a phone either.

我也沒有手機

Really? Yeah.

真的嗎? 真的

I hate them.

我討厭手機

I knew that people in love went out on dates.

我知道談戀愛的人會去約會

Do you wanna go on a date?

你想約會嗎?

With me.

跟我約會?

She said yes.

她答應了

Hi, what can I get for you today?

嗨,兩位需要什麼?

Is this true?

這是真的嗎?

One of the top 10 greatest American dining experiences"? Yeah!

「南英格蘭前十名 最棒的美式餐廳…」是啊"

I can take your orders.

我來為你們點餐

Uh I will have a banana split with extra cherries. Mm hmm.

我要一份香蕉船聖代,櫻桃多一點

Some blueberry pancakes. Mm hmm.

還有藍莓鬆餅

And a hot chocolate with cream.

和一杯熱巧克力加鮮奶油

You're hungry!

你一定是餓了

And an extra fucking spoon.

還要多一支他媽的湯匙

Excuse me? For him.

你說什麼? 要給他用的

Sorry. You can't use language like that,

不好意思,你不能說髒話

otherwise I'm gonna have to ask you and your boyfriend to leave.

否則我會請你和你男朋友離開

好啦

OK, I'm sorry.

好啦,抱歉

Sorry.

對不起

I will have a great big banana shit

我要一份大盤的香蕉船大便

with extra fucking cherries all on top of it.

上面鋪滿他媽的櫻桃

OK, sorry, that's it. Right. Marvin!

很好,抱歉,到此為止了,馬文

Oh, yeah! Go get Marvin!

好啊,去找馬文來

See if Marvin can make a banana split for me, you fucking cunt!

看看馬文能不能幫我做一份 香蕉船聖代,你這他媽的賤貨

Bye, Marvin!

再見,馬文

It seemed that Alyssa had some issues.

看來艾莉莎的心理有問題

I think we live in the most boring town on the planet.

我覺得我們所住的小鎮 是地球上最無趣的

Yeah, maybe.

是啊,大概吧

Everyone's so fucking square.

每個人都他媽的一板一眼

Well, they've got money. They feel safe.

他們有錢、有安全感

Are you boring, too?

你也是無趣的人嗎?

No.

不是

She's the only cool person in this town.

她是鎮上唯一有個性的人

Her? Yeah.

你說她? 沒錯

She's done stuff.

她做過很厲害的事

She was probably a spy

她可能是個間諜

and had, like, 15 abortions when it was illegal or something.

而且在墮胎還沒合法時 就拿掉過15個孩子了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點