更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
1940年倫敦
阿加莎與午夜謀殺案
克裡斯蒂夫人
Mrs christie.
你看起來像我媽
You look like my mum.
-你修了你的小鬍子 -是的
- You shaved your moustache. - Yeah.
個人特色
Distinguishable feature.
丹弗斯夫人是達夫妮·杜穆裡埃所著小說《蝴蝶夢》中的主要反派
你看起來像丹弗斯夫人
You look like Mrs Danvers.
那可不是什麼好事
that's not a good thing.
-她是管家 -我知道她是誰
- She's the housekeeper. - I know who she is.
都準備好了嗎
Is everything ready?
就像是一個被套在妓院的納粹一樣
Tied up like a Nazi in a brothel.
那聽上去不是很令人安心
That's... not very reassuring.
計劃還是我們上次說的那樣
Plans haven't changed since the last time we spoke
就像之前幾次也沒有變過一樣
just as they hadn't changed the time before that.
放輕鬆
Relax.
波洛是阿加莎系列偵探小說中的主角
波洛不會白死的
The death of Poirot won't be in vain.
新男人嗎
New man?
算不上新了
Not so new.
忠貞嗎
Faithful?
也算不上
Not so faithful.
他知道什麼是對他有利的
He knows which side his bread's buttered.
你變成熟了
You've grown up.
-是的 -我喜歡這種感覺
- Yes. - I like it.
我也是
So do I.
你呢
What about you?
戰爭對你的生意有利嗎
Is the war good for business?
糟透了 市場上全是外行人
Terrible. Market's flooded with amateurs.
我們都會作出些犧牲
Well, we all make sacrifices.
是 但不是所有的人都能犧牲幾個詞
Yeah, not all of us can sacrifice a few words
-換來20000鎊 -是55000
- for 20,000. - 55,000.
你 你之前說的是兩萬
You... you said 20!
字數 我說的是字數
Words! Words.
這仍然是一筆不錯的佣金
Well, it's still a healthy commission.
在稅務局的人老盯著我時
And with the inland revenue stalking me
我需要每一分錢
I need every penny.
你確定你想這樣做嗎
Are you sure you want to do this?
其實並不想 但我別無選擇
Not really, but I don't have a choice.
我快破產了
I'm almost bankrupt.
這些人很可能是罪犯
These people are most likely criminals.
所以我才叫你過來
Well, that's why I've got you.
好吧
Fine.
但是如果我得殺人的話
But if I have to kill anyone
在我的百分之十之上我還要危險補償
I want danger money on top of me 10%.
除非他們是加拿大人
Unless they're Canadian.
他們來了
It is time.
謝謝
Thank you.
你看起好像一個四川農民第一次來澳門找人吹簫
雷先生會很感激
Mr Lei would be grateful
如果你能在代表他的時候
if you could make every endeavour to...
盡力表現出你最好一面
Look your best whilst representing him.
你從哪找的那個鄉下佬
我們僱他不是因為他的穿衣品味
我看起來怎樣
司機,帶我去銀行
我必須留下一個好印象
這是我人生中最重要的一天
好了
Okay
現在呢
像電梯變態
那我該怎麼辦
你的蝴蝶結太過完美了
你想下邱吉爾
他的蝴蝶結像是事後的想法
在拯救世界後
他的蝴蝶結是用來系住他的那些肥肉的
你一鬆開他的下巴就會掉下來
又是這個衰人
我們該出發了
We should go.
你們要聽聽我們的防空襲程序嗎
Would you like to hear our air-raid procedures?
並不想
Not really.
你想聽聽我對美國人的看法嗎
Would you like to hear my opinion on Americans?
有哪國人是你能夠容忍的嗎
Is there any nationality you do tolerate?
俄羅斯人
The Russians.
俄羅斯人很坦誠
You know where you stand with the Russians.
他們在背後捅你之前會告訴你
They tell you before they stab you in the back.
而美國人只會在背後陰你
The Americans will stab you in the back
看著你的血流幹
watch you bleed out
然後向你推銷他的葬禮套餐
and then offer to sell you a funeral plan.
你一點也沒變
You haven't changed.
那是因為我已經很完美了
That's cos I was already perfect.
此外 你不能信任那些變了的人
Besides, you can't trust people who do.
五分鐘之前 你還說你喜歡我的改變的
Five minutes ago, you said you liked it!
在我們第一次見面時
When we first met
你大部分的時間都在撒謊
you spent most of the time lying.
在我看來 你不再偽裝自己了
It seems to me, you stopped pretending to be someone you're not.
那並不是真正的改變
That isn't really change.
我真的那麼容易被看透嗎
Am I really that transparent?
我不會告訴任何人的
I won't tell anyone.
他們可能會利用這一點
They might take advantage of it.
我倒想看他們試試
I'd like to see them try.
你問問他有沒有殺過人
雷先生想知道
Mr Lei wishes to know...
你不做保鏢的時候都幹些什麼
What do you do when you're not protecting people?
吹薩克斯
I play the saxophone.
他只殺那些侮辱他衣著品味的人
我
我想說
你比我老媽還要正啊
她是香港最漂亮的女人
好多人追求她啊
因為你的波
真的好大啊
他說
He says
克裡斯蒂夫人 很榮幸見到你
Mrs Christie, it is a pleasure to meet you.
我讀過你的每一本書並相信
I have read every one of your books and believe
你是世界上最好的偵探小說家
you to be the finest author of detective novels in the world.
你太客氣了
that's very kind of you.
但是我已經足夠大且
But I'm old enough and...
有足夠的自知之明知道柯南道爾比我更好
Modest enough to know that Conan Doyle is better.
柯南道爾
Conan Doyle?
如果有任何人在重慶大廈裡
if anyone in chungking mansions
被發現看夏洛克福爾摩斯的話
is found reading Sherlock Holmes
他們就得捲鋪蓋走人了
they're soon looking for a new home.
我很高興知道我的作品
I'm very happy to know that my hard work
將會交到真正懂得欣賞它的人的手上
will be in the hands of someone who appreciates it.
錢帶來了嗎
Have you got the money?
在我們的文化裡
In our culture
這些交易需要一定的形式
these proceedings have certain... formalities.
但在我們的文化裡 你得先付錢
Well, in our culture, you have to pay
才能看到大鬍子女人
before you see the bearded woman.
雷先生的衣服口袋裡有兩萬鎊
Mr Lei has 20,000 in his coat pocket.
維拉先生在這裡是為了確保
Mr Vella is here to ensure
那些錢留在那直到我們拿到手稿
it remains there until we have the manuscript.
聽起來很合理
Sounds reasonable.
那麼契據呢
And the deed.
拿到錢我就會籤了它
I'll sign it when I have the money.
然後手稿就會合法地屬於你了
And then the manuscript will be legally yours
你想怎麼處理它都可以
and you can do whatever you want with it.
同意
Agreed.
讓我們喝杯酒慶祝下吧
Let's seal this with a drink.
給我一杯飲料就行
Soft one.
-你不喝酒 -是的
- You don't drink? - No.
自從什麼時候
Since when?
一直如此
Since forever.
四杯殭屍雞尾酒和一杯蘇打水
Four zombies and a soda water.
我想你的義大利夥計需要保持警惕
Assuming your wop likes to stay sharp?
-我叫馬爾濟斯 -哦 原來你說英語
- I'm Maltese. - Oh, you speak english.
你喝酒嗎
You drink?
只跟我不想揍的人喝
Only with people I don't want to punch.
好吧 我不知道什麼是殭屍雞尾酒
alright, well, I don't know what a zombie is.
你想看看酒單嗎
You wanna see the cocktail menu?
你是我碰到的第一個
You're the first American I've met
不會調殭屍雞尾酒的美國人
who doesn't know how to make a zombie.