更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
怪客湯馬斯
ODD THOMAS
歡迎來到帕克曼多鎮
我叫湯馬斯
My name is Odd Thomas.
雖然在這年代 名聲是大多數人崇拜的目標
Though in this age when fame is the altar at which most people worship.
我不知道為什麼你應該關心
I'm not sure why you should care.
我是個默默無聞的人 我不是任何名人的小孩
I'm not a celebrity. I'm not the child of a celebrity.
我從來沒濫情或結婚過
I've never been married to, abused by,
也沒有捐贈過腎給名人
or provided a kidney to a celebrity.
綠月保齡球館
Green Moon Bowling
但是 我的確擁有不平凡的生活
But I do lead an unusual life.
潘妮·卡洛絲特
Penny Kalisto.
我名字其實是怪客
My name really is Odd.
據我老媽說 其實是出生證明搞砸了
According to my mother, it was a screw-up on my birth certificate.
她說 我本來是要被稱為託德 跟著立陶宛叔叔命名
She says I was supposed to be called Todd, after a Lithuanian uncle.
父親堅持我的名字一直是怪客
My father insists my name was always Odd...
他記載著 我所有的叔叔都是保加利亞人
and he notes that all of my uncles are Bulgarian.
我父親聲稱我的母親瘋了
My father claims my mother is insane.
當然我的母親 堅持著相反意見
My mother, of course, begs to differ.
我的能力是來自上帝的禮物
My abilities are a gift from God!
我的父親贏得了那場爭論
My father won that argument.
我12歲那年 他們終於把她關起來並扔掉了鑰匙
I was 12 years old when they finally locked her up and threw away the key.
我相信 我的母親和我分享了共同
I've come to believe that my mother and I share certain...
能力
abilities.
因為我不希望被關起來然後鑰匙被扔掉
Since I don't want to be locked up with the key thrown away...
我努力隱藏著一個秘密在心底
I've pretty much kept mine a secret.
怪客湯馬斯
Odd Thomas.
你好 哈洛
Hello, Harlo.
好久不見
Long time, no see.
別這樣 夥計 別碰 別想去感覺
Whoa! Whoa! Hey, hey. Come on, man. No touchy, no feely.
-很抱歉 但我喜歡這輛車 -我知道
-Sorry, but I love this car. -I know.
這太糟糕了車並不愛你
It's too bad a car can't love you back.
哪裡不對勁 怪客 我能幫上些什麼嗎
What's wrong, Odd? There anything I can do?
不 有些事你已經做了
No, it's something you've already done.
別這樣 怪客 老兄別胡來
Hey! Hey! Come on-oh, Odd. No fooling around, man.
-把鑰匙還給我 -你的口袋裡有她的血
-Give me my keys. -Her blood is in your pocket.
大多數人會認為這樣的講法很詭異
Most people would think that's a weird thing to say...
但你不覺得這非常詭異 是不是你 哈洛
but you don't think it's very weird, do you, Harlo?
那天晚上
On that night...
你拿了一塊白氈
you took a piece of white felt...
在殺死潘妮後
and after killing Penny...
你收集了一些她的血液
you collected some of her blood.
現在已經幹透
And now it's dry...
並且僵硬的 像塊餅乾一樣的脆
and stiff and brittle like a cracker...
它仍然在你的口袋裡
and it's still in your pocket.
這樣的時刻我憐憫的淚水
In moments like these, pity tears at me.
有一種瘋狂包圍著我
And a kind of madness comes over me...
迫使我去抓捕像哈洛·連得森這樣的人
forcing me to hunt people like Harlo Landerson...
那些我無法憐憫的人
who I have no pity for whatsoever.
對不起 柯蒂絲小姐
Sorry, Mrs. Curtees!
對不起 薩林
Sorry, Saleen!
你到底在幹什麼
What the hell are you doing?
媽媽 這是怎麼回事
Mom, what's going on?
史蒂維 跑親愛的 快跑
Stevie, run honey, run!
過來
Come here!
我的生活充滿了像哈洛·連得森這樣的傢伙
My life is filled with guys like Harlo Landerson.
而且因為我喜歡我的臉事情就是這樣
And since I like my face just the way it is...
我學會了如何控制自己
I learned how to handle myself.
我能看見亡魂 然後 以上帝之名 我做了一些事情
I may see dead people, but then, by God, I do something about it.
低頭 夥計 輕一點
Shift down, man! Go easy.
對不起 先生 但我沒有"輕一點"的裝備
I'm sorry, sir, but I don't have a "go easy" gear.
你應該注意一點的
You should probably get that looked at.
現在 警官艾克利斯
Now, Officer Eckles...
做為一個警察
does being a police officer
是給你權力打人打到出屎的嗎
give you the right to beat the shit out of people?
不全然是這樣 警官瓦訥
Not at all, Officer Varner.
但它算是一個工作上的津貼
But it is one of the perks of the job.
我深信 有一個更高上的力量在來世
I believe in a higher power and the afterlife.
我有點奇怪
Call me strange.
別人都這麼說
Others do.
他更是奇怪
He's so strange.
不要擔心 潘妮
Don't worry, Penny.
我認為你要去地方是屬於靈魂的家
I think where you're going is a home for the spirit...
而那個地方充滿著善良和奇蹟
and it's filled with kindness and wonder.
我很難過 潘妮
I'm sorry, Penny.
我很難過你的生命是如此短暫
I'm sorry your life was so short.
亡者從不說話
The dead don't talk.
我不知道為什麼
I don't know why.
我們又見面了
Here we are again.
四處都是搗毀的家具和破碎的玻璃
Busted furniture and shattered glass everywhere.
大部分不是我弄的
Most of it was not my fault.
除了大熊貓燈和比菲小丑鏡
Except the panda bear lamp and the Biffy the Clown mirror.
-是那傢伙弄的 -為什麼你不先來找我
-That was this guy. -Why didn't you come to me first..
給我機會然後找到方法將哈洛繩之以法
give me a chance to find a way to get Harlo to entrap himself?
每次我們那樣做
Whenever we do it that way,
總是會有更高的效率以及較少的破壞
it's always more efficient and less destructive.
是的 我知道 但他必須馬上被阻止
Yes, I know but he had to be stopped right now...
否則他很快的會再幹一次
or he was gonna do it again soon.
這就是潘妮想告訴我的 這就是為什麼她還沒有離開
That's what Penny wanted to tell me. That's why she hadn't left yet.
小子 你每次都讓我的工作變得很複雜
Son, you so complicate my life.
瞧
Look.
除了她的血
Besides her blood...
哈洛的錢包裡有潘妮驗屍報告的照片
Harlo had these photos of Penny post-mortem in his wallet.
如果有任何人做文章說你怎麼抓到哈洛的
If there's any fuss about how you pegged Harlo...
只要說 他打開錢包還賭債
just say he opened up his wallet to pay off a bet.
五塊錢賭昨天道奇隊的比賽
Five bucks on yesterday's Dodger's game...
照片掉了出來 你看到了照片
the photos fell out, you saw em-
他跑了 當然我就追上去了
He ran and naturally, I gave chase.
就是這樣
Naturally.
救救我
Save me!
救救我們
Save us!
-救救 -我們
-Save -Us!
-救救 -我們
-Save.. -Us!
從誰那救你呢
Save you from who?
那是誰
Who is that?
是誰呢
Who is it?
邪惡就要降臨
EviI is coming.
將由我來決定著會是誰來握著槍
And it's up to me to figure out who's gonna be holding the gun.
早安 貓王
Morning, Elvis.
帕克曼多快餐店休息中
Pico Mundo Grill CLOSED
許多生活是我無法控制的
So much of my life is out of my controI.
如果我沒有簡化早就得了各種精神病
I would have gone 7 kinds of crazy if I hadn't simplified.
所以我沒有車子 沒有房子
So I have no motorized vehicles, no homeownership...
沒有保險 沒有豪情壯志
no insurance, and no grand ambitions.
女士們
Ladies.
蛋 破壞它們和伸展它們
Eggs! Wreck em and stretch em!
"破壞它們"是指炒 "伸展它們"是指...
"Wreck em" means scrambled, and "stretch em" means...
添加額外雞蛋
add an extra egg.
心臟帶狀皰疹和洋芋
Cardiac shingles and hash browns!
"心臟帶狀皰疹"是指用很多奶油去煎
"Cardiac shingles" are toast with lots of butter.
而"洋芋"
And hash browns...
只是洋芋
are just hash browns.
並不是每一個字我們都使用顧客的行話
Not every word we use is diner lingo.
正如不是每一位打工廚師
Just as not every short-order cook
都是為亡魂辦案的臥底偵探
is an undercover detective for dead people.
烤鴨
Duck.
這位是史東蜜·路薇兒
That is Stormy Lewellyn.
史東蜜和我是註定永遠在一起的
Stormy and I are destined to be together forever.
吉普賽木乃伊先知眼
G YPS Y MUMMY ALL SEEING EYE
你們註定永遠在一起
You are destined to be together forever.
警長 清腹的來了
Hey, Chief. Tummy Tickler coming at ya.
你知道 我還是不高興你昨天做的事 怪客
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果