美劇《我為喜劇狂(2006)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞

2021-01-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Excuse me. There's a line, buddy.

排著隊呢 夥計

There's two lines.

有兩條隊伍

No, no, there's one line. We're in it.

不 不 只有一條 我們排著這條

I'm just getting a hot dog.

我只想買個熱狗

We're all getting hot dogs.

誰不是呢

What, you think there's two lines and we're all in this line

如果有兩條隊伍 我們會都只排這條隊伍

you're the only genius that got in the other line

你是唯一聰明到排另外一條的人嗎

Can you believe this guy Don't line up behind him.

簡直不可理喻 別排在他後面

He cheated you.

他這是插隊

Hey, shut up.

閉嘴

What do you want on yours, baby

你要什麼

I want all the hot dogs, please.

我要買下所有的熱狗

Yeah, I'm--I'm buying all the hot dogs.

沒錯 我全買了

Oh, come on, lady.

別這樣 女士

And I'm giving them to the good people.

而且我要分給好人

Who's that Kicking it down the street

Who's that Kicking it down the street

Causin' a stir.

Causin' a stir.

Who's that I know that you're wondrin'

Who's that I know that you're wondrin'

That's her

That's her

That's her, that's her, that's her, that's her.

That's her, that's her, that's her, that's her.

Who's got the kind of charisma that

Who's got the kind of charisma that

The boys prefer.

The boys prefer.

Who's hot and you know that she knows it.

Who's hot and you know that she knows it.

That's her.

That's her.

She's like a summer sky. It's like some cherry pie.

She's like a summer sky. It's like some cherry pie.

And there is butterfly.

And there is butterfly.

Me oh my.

Me oh my.

Who flaunts her feminine magic.

Who flaunts her feminine magic.

That's her That's me!

That's her That's me!

That's Pam!

That's Pam!

The overly-confident morbidly obese woman.

自負又招搖的女人

This fat suit smells like corn chips.

這衣服聞起來像玉米片

Going again, please. Thank you.

再來一遍 謝謝

And this is the set of The Girlie Show.

這就是"The Girlie Show"

It's a real fun ladies' comedy show for ladies.

是一部迎合女性口味的女生秀

Hey, everybody.

嘿 各位

Look, here's someone you never get a chance to meet.

這是你們很難見到的人

It's the head writer of The Girlie Show, Liz Lemon!

"The Girlie Show"的主編 Liz Lemon

The Girlie Show. Hold on, I'll connect you.

女生秀 稍等 我幫你聯繫

Hey. What's up

嘿 還好嗎

Hey, have you looked at that Cat Lady sketch

你看過貓夫人的段子了嗎

It's still seven minutes long.

還是超出了7分鐘

Yikes, okay.

好啦

Oh, and Standards has a problem with that Michael Jackson bit.

麥可傑克遜的段子反映還是不太好

But why

為什麼

Apparently you can't say he's got a vagina.

顯然你不能說他有陰道

Oh, it's--fine, I'll just take the whole thing out.

好吧 我會把所有事都解決的

Hey, you gotta tell that NBC page to take it down a notch.

讓那個NBC接待悠著點

Oh, you mean Ken

你指Ken

Yeah, he just embarrassed me in front of a whole tour group.

對 他把我介紹給遊客 尷尬死了

I'll talk to him. What is this

我會跟他說的 這是什麼

Ah, well, you know how I hate it when people cheat or break rules

你應該知道我多討厭破壞規矩的人

Yes, I do.

我知道

Well, I just spent 150 bucks on wieners.

為此我花了150塊在熱狗上

Atta boy.

好樣的

Chumley

Chumley

The beverage situation around here is reprehensible.

飲料問題愈發嚴重

Oh, good morning, sunshine.

早上好 小甜心

Surely our massive conglomerate parent company could spring for a samovar of coffee.

公司應該給我們配一臺samovar咖啡機

Yeah, or like a big coffee dispenser.

對 或者更大的咖啡機

That's what a samovar is.

那就是samovar所具有的

Are there other black nerds, or is it just you and Urkel

這裡還有別的黑人書呆子嗎 還是只有你和Urkel?

Uh, Cerie, do you wanna get some coffee

Cerie 你想弄點咖啡嗎?

No, thank you.

不了 謝謝

No

不?

Hey, Josh.

嘿 Josh

I need to change your Michael Jackson thing.

麥可傑克遜的小品要修改

Didn't you tell me you had a Jay Leno impression

你不是能模仿Jay Leno嗎

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

沒錯

Check it out.

看好了

So, uh, President Bush is in the news again.

布希總統又上新聞了

Have you heard about this

你們聽說了嗎

No, Jay Leno.

不 是Jay Leno

The host of the Tonight Show.

今日秀的主持人

I thought that's what I was doing.

我就是在模仿他啊

So, uh, my wife Mavis and I like to go shopping for old cars.

我老婆Mavis和我喜歡買古董車

No, no. Like Jay Leno.

不 不 模仿Jay Leno

Like, "Hey, here are the headlines."

就像「接下來是頭條」

You ever--you ever notice when you eat a lot of cheese, and you--

你有沒有發現到當你吃了很多奶酪

How is that different from what I was doing, though

你們的模仿和我的有什麼不同?

And I don't think you need to introduce the writers to the tour group.

不要把節目主編介紹給遊客

I agree.

我也這麼覺得

I thought they would find it interesting, but they really did not.

我以為會很有意思 但是完全不是那樣

Well, Kenneth, just respect their privacy.

Kenneth 尊重他們的隱私

I promise I'll do better, Mr. Hornberger.

我會做好的 Hornberger先生

Sure you will.

我相信你會的

I just-- I just love television so much.

我只是 我只是太愛電視業了

We all do.

我們都是

Liz, they want you and Pete on the 50th floor.

Liz 他們讓你和Pete上50樓

Who, Gary

誰 Gary?

Tell him I'll be up in half an hour.

告訴他我半小時後上去

No, they said now.

不 他們說現在就去

If they got cookies up there, grab some.

帶點餅乾下來

Ooh, and get them to pay for my Samovar.

還有讓他們買咖啡機

Of course, I mean, I assume that's what we're meeting about.

當然 他們找我上去肯定就是為了這些事

What about, uh, Ray Romano Can you do Ray

Ray Romano呢 能模仿嗎

Hey. God, oh. Debra.

天啊 Debra

There you go.

這就對了

My brother's tall. Right

我哥哥很高 對了吧

Are we in trouble or something

我們是不是有麻煩了

No way. Gary loves the show.

不可能 Gary喜歡我們的秀

Pleased with the ratings.

收視率也不錯

Right. Of course. They love us.

當然了 他們愛我們

Where's Gary

Gary哪去了

Gary's dead. I'm Jack Donaghy.

Gary死了 我是Jack Donaghy

New VP of development for NBC/GE/Universal/Kmart.

NBC-G.E.-Universal-Kmart新上任的副總裁

Oh, we own Kmart now.

Kmart(低價超市)也是我們公司的?

No. So why are you dressed like we do

不是 但是為什麼你穿得這麼Kmart

I'm surprised you're renovating.

真沒想到你會重新裝修

This is such a nice office.

這間辦公室原來就不錯

It's a great office, but sometimes, you have to change things

是不錯 但是有的東西如果保持不變

that are perfectly good just to, uh, make them your own.

它就不能算是我的東西

Please.

請坐

Ah, I'll call her back. Is she at the White House line

我給她回電 她在白宮專用線上嗎

Great.

很好

Tell them I need a 4:00 a.m. tee off time.

告訴他們我要凌晨4點開球

Uh, five inches, but it's thick.

5英尺 要粗點的

Are you familiar with the GE Tri-vection Oven

你們知道GE三重火力烤箱嗎

I don't cook very much.

我不怎麼自己做飯

Sure, I got you.

當然 看得出來

New York, third wave feminist, college educated.

紐約第三代女權主義者 受過大學教育

Single and pretending to be happy about it.

單身且假裝滿足現狀

Overscheduled, undersexed, you buy any magazine

日程超滿 無性生活 會買任何一本

that says "Healthy body image" on the cover.

封面上寫著「健康形象」的雜誌

And every two years, you take up knitting for...

每隔兩年 你會

A week.

度一個星期的假

That is dead on!

太準了

What, are you gonna guess my weight now

怎麼 你還要猜我的體重?

You don't want me to do that.

你不會希望我那麼做的

That knitting thing is uncanny. How do you do that

把這麼多事情聯繫起來 怎麼做到的

相關焦點